"Tea Parties" funded by conservitive lobbiests?

Jamie_B

[quote name='Ben' post='765890' date='Apr 21 2009, 04:28 PM'][img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k116/ben99s/descent.jpg[/img][/quote]

So my money is on that being taken in Kentucky...

I could make a Jamie_B joke here, but that's just too fucking easy...

[quote name='Elflocko' post='765900' date='Apr 21 2009, 04:53 PM']So my money is on that being taken in Kentucky...

I could make a Jamie_B joke here, but that's just too fucking easy...[/quote]

That word is spelled correctly, just the wrong word.....

Anyone wanna gimmie a quick avenue or two where I can get involved in doing something about this.

My understanding of economics and our predicament (sp?) is pretty bad, but besides writing letters to local congressmen I can't think of something to DO about the situation.

I mean it seems like the people who are making these decisions (those that Obama has surrounded himself with) should be educated enough to understand/have-thought-of the terrible end game scenerios people have talked about on this board...and yet they chose what they've chosen (probably because they are part of the original problem).

It seems like hanging on (as my job situation is secure) and hoping for the best is about all I can do.

[quote name='Ben' post='765890' date='Apr 21 2009, 04:28 PM'][img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k116/ben99s/descent.jpg[/img][/quote]

How is climbing down a mountain the highest form of patriotic???

I don't get it.

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug:
:ninja:

That isn't Don'tPushMe, is it?

Dissent and Patriotism you jackass (referencing the tool in the picture, not anybody on this board).

[quote name='Elflocko' post='765939' date='Apr 21 2009, 05:42 PM']Still fucking pathetic.

Seriously. Buy a goddamn dictionary and\or thesaurus...[/quote]

what is funny is that this guy probably supports the patriot act

[quote name='DontPushMe' post='765686' date='Apr 21 2009, 09:32 AM']..i dont get it...[/quote]

The funny thing is you rail against racism, a form of prejudice, then you assume everyone who participated in these events is a racist (that would be pre-judging them, dipshit). Then you think provoking them would be funny. How old are you? 15?

Who's that posting, Jeanine Garofalo?

Watching that video makes me want to fucking strangle her.

[quote name='CincyInDC' post='765970' date='Apr 21 2009, 06:14 PM']I was inspired to dust this one off...

[img]http://memewatch.com/thelist/archives/pix/morans.jpg[/img]

You can't really expect that much from a Cardinals fan, I suppose.[/quote]

Ha! I love that one :)

damn, im getting a lot of heat considering i havent been around here much lately
[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='765971' date='Apr 21 2009, 07:16 PM']The funny thing is you rail against racism, a form of prejudice, then you assume everyone who participated in these events is a racist (that would be pre-judging them, dipshit). Then you think provoking them would be funny. How old are you? 15?[/quote]
i didnt assume everyone was racist, i just think that it was definitly part of it for many of them

and yes, provoking ignorant racists into showing the real reason they are there would have been funny

you have to have a real problem with the guy to waste your time standing out there like that

[quote name='DontPushMe' post='766042' date='Apr 21 2009, 10:07 PM']you have to have a real problem with the guy to waste your time standing out there like that[/quote]

No shit! That's the fucking point!

$12.8 trillion to bankers will do that to people. Good job on buying into the left/right hype though. These tea parties weren't partisan. It's people pissed off at TAXES. You do know this was about TAXES right? Not specifically Obama?

Or was that not covered on MSNBC for you?

BTW, the timing of your fading from this forum and Obama's appointment of his Wall Street crew to continue shoveling money into banks was duly noted. ;)

Oh, and his double take on Iraq, and torture, and domestic wiretapping, etc.

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='766046' date='Apr 21 2009, 09:36 PM']No shit! That's the fucking point!

$12.8 trillion to bankers will do that to people. Good job on buying into the left/right hype though. These tea parties weren't partisan. It's people pissed off at TAXES. You do know this was about TAXES right? Not specifically Obama?

Or was that not covered on MSNBC for you?

BTW, the timing of your fading from this forum and Obama's appointment of his Wall Street crew to continue shoveling money into banks was duly noted. ;)

Oh, and his double take on Iraq, and torture, and domestic wiretapping, etc.[/quote]
how can they be about taxes? to my knowledge no taxes have gone up, if any have its the 250k + brackets... i havent been paying a ton of attention lately though

say what you want about msnbc, i watch john stewart & the colbert report a lot more often

my fading had nothing to do with politics... im just around right now to get myself hyped up for the draft, but i cant stay away from this board when im here

[quote name='steggyD' post='766059' date='Apr 21 2009, 10:41 PM']At this tea party, they even booed the Republicans. FWIW:

[/quote]

FWIW, I honestly believe that if McCain had been elected, and he was doing the same things, those of you on the left would be having/supporting the tea parties.

Can you imagine if McCain had appointed so many Wall Street people, and given billions, or trillions, or gazillions (or whatever it is, it = our future) to the people who fucked us in the first place? Alec Baldwin would be leading the parade of people to stone families to death.

[quote name='CincyInDC' post='765970' date='Apr 21 2009, 07:14 PM']I was inspired to dust this one off...

[img]http://memewatch.com/thelist/archives/pix/morans.jpg[/img]

You can't really expect that much from a Cardinals fan, I suppose.[/quote]

Must be a left-wing nutjob...

He is telling Rick Moran (and his family) to get a brain right???

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

Backer, there were Democrats, Independents, as well as Republicans at these tea parties. I know some very staunch Democrats who are very upset at the route that Obama is taken. Some of these Democrats loved Obama, but now that they see what he is really bringing to the table, they are willing to attend these tea parties as well.

[quote name='steggyD' post='766147' date='Apr 22 2009, 10:54 AM']Backer, there were Democrats, Independents, as well as Republicans at these tea parties. I know some very staunch Democrats who are very upset at the route that Obama is taken. Some of these Democrats loved Obama, but now that they see what he is really bringing to the table, they are willing to attend these tea parties as well.[/quote]

Oh I know. Whatever people think of Glenn Beck, he pretty much nails it here. Notice the reaction of the people to "Democrats suck", followed by "no more than Republicans".

Archived