to everyone in section 112 and everyone else

they would ahve warned you first... and if you still stood after being wearned.. sadly its on you..

if they never warned.. thats lame..

staff rolls with the majority... always..

in good staff news the stunken dickbag who does nothing but bitch all game evey game got kicked out for starting a fight...again..

hope its for good this time...

i cant wait till the summer fans are gone..

the ditzy whores and dudes who couldnt name half the starting lineup suck...

[quote name='WhoDey48' date='13 September 2009 - 05:46 PM' timestamp='1252878401' post='802107']
they warned me and i asked if i was allowed to stand. they said yes.
i still stood
did nothign else but stand.
got kicked out.
retarded.

the was i see it is if you are gonna sit on your ass and not cheer you might as well stay home and watch it on tv. thats just my opinion.
[/quote]

interesting... i like sitting on offense, im in 116, just two sections over. stand most of the game.. and not much bitching if you do stand...

its the 35 yardline to the other 35 thats more relaxed.. the higher dollar seats attract a higher end customer thats typically older and more calm...

[quote name='GoBengals' date='13 September 2009 - 06:51 PM' timestamp='1252878662' post='802114']
interesting... i like sitting on offense, im in 116, just two sections over. stand most of the game.. and not much bitching if you do stand...

its the 35 yardline to the other 35 thats more relaxed.. the higher dollar seats attract a higher end customer thats typically older and more calm...
[/quote]

...also, ...that's where the fair weather fans sit.

[quote name='WhoDey48' date='13 September 2009 - 06:02 PM' timestamp='1252879323' post='802125']
i sit on offense. i scream my head off on defense. it doesnt change the fact that bengals fans are yelling for me to sit when we are on defnese and need to make a stop in the 3rd quarter and i get kicked out. it's fucking bullshit go and you know it. do you want a stadium full of people sitting on their hands when its time to make some noise and TRY to support our players who want us to make noise? instead they are booing. the d players raise their arms and want the crowd to make noise you sure as hell know i will be there for them. can't say that for everyone there today. not at all. shame on people who call themselves fans when they contriute to getting a fellow fan kicked out for supporting his team. our fans suck. i've been to other stadiums who make more noise for their team in the preseason. re dic u lous!
[/quote]

I think you did the right thing. Sucks you got kicked out man

Sorry I disagree. When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

What I mean --- everyone in your section paid the same price as you did. Not everyone in your section may be of your age or conditioning etc... yet they have the same right as you do to see the game. If no one else is standing then you shouldn't either. You can yell, scream etc... but you must respect what is going on in the area.

Me -- I am 43. I stand in the south endzone from start to finish. That is how it is done in my endzone. There are some in my area that have moved on as they are getting older and can no longer stand the whole game. Should these people which have loved and followed the Bengals for 30-40 yrs not be able to attend because they can no longer stand?

Secondly --- the cops do not simply take the callers word for it. When a complaint is made they put camaras and security on the area and fan in question. They watch first and only approach dependant on what they see for themselves.

Lastly, you admit a drunken rant. You likely were unaware of how your behavior was affecting others.

When you are 43 and it is you father that is an original season tix holder and he is the one that sadly just cannot stand there for the whole game anymore --- then you will understand. 1.

Sorry for the 2nd post but his thread reminds me of an issue that may shed some light.

A tall guy has been in 152 since PBS opened. About 6'6". He always stands and screams F this, F that. There are kids around and yes you SHOULD be able to take kids to the game. He does not care and dares those around him to say something to him about it.

However, he brings his young nephews with him a few times a year ------- not only is his behavior different but he expects all those around him to be different. I am guessing he is getting close to 30 now and is begining to calm down a bit.

[quote name='WhoDey48' date='13 September 2009 - 06:40 PM' timestamp='1252881618' post='802160']
thank you i think i did the right thing too. i'm just sad we lost to such a shitty team. feel bad for the defense they fought hard but got burned in the end. feel bad for people who think they are fans but don't know what it even means. hope we start to look like a pro football team next week.
[/quote]
I'm going to vote Drunk And Billigerent, Alex, with a touch of being drunk and not recalling events exactly as they unfolded.

In other words, well done. Or "It Could Have Been Me".

[quote name='WhoDey48' date='13 September 2009 - 08:19 PM' timestamp='1252883971' post='802181']
i see wehre yo uare coming from but you wernt there and you dont know what happened so you are talking out of your ass. i was not unaware of what i did. i dont care how drunk i was i know what i did and what i did was stand. when people tell me to sit the fuck down and tell me to fuck off im not going to sit down nicely. i asked the cops for visual proof that i was being disruptive. they had none. therefore they did go by word of mouth. also it sucks to be disrespected by cincinnati officers as in when you say sir i payed $300 for these seats i feel like ishould be able to stand they say " well i'd try and get some of that money back" thats just a smart ass remark at me and if they didnt have guns and tasers my fist would be down their throat.
[/quote]

You were ok until you went with this talking out your ass thing. I am no longer 21 so I will let it slide.

I am sure you are intelligent enough to know that when one is drinking their perception of events might be a little different than reality. I also believe that your perception of events is that you had done nothing wrong and you were just being a fan. I believe you believe this to be true. I am also willing to bet that the persons that were sitting around you would have a very different perception of these events. I would also bet tht each and everyone of them believe their perception of events to be true.

Secondly, I know for a FACT that they use camaras and put officers/security in the area. If you want to find out for yourself ------ go get a lawyer and threaten to file a suit. You will then find out they WILL be able to prove their case against you.

Finally --- let's think here. Nearly everyone down there that has issues do not believe they did anything. Nearly everyone that gets throw out believes they are in the right. If they took the time to take everyone to the videos/etc... there wouldn't be any security/cops around after the first 10 minutes of the game to take care of issues.

[quote name='WhoDey48' date='13 September 2009 - 08:28 PM' timestamp='1252884483' post='802193']
i wish the whole stadium was full of drunks like me then maybe we could kill some bronco fans or something.
[/quote]

I am guessing you are a good guy. I am also guessing that ten years from now if you are lucky enough to have kids you will feel very differently from this.

[quote name='WhoDey48' date='14 September 2009 - 09:19 AM' timestamp='1252883971' post='802181']
i see wehre yo uare coming from but you wernt there and you dont know what happened so you are talking out of your ass. i was not unaware of what i did. i dont care how drunk i was i know what i did and what i did was stand. when people tell me to sit the fuck down and tell me to fuck off im not going to sit down nicely. i asked the cops for visual proof that i was being disruptive. they had none. therefore they did go by word of mouth. also it sucks to be disrespected by cincinnati officers as in when you say sir i payed $300 for these seats i feel like ishould be able to stand they say " well i'd try and get some of that money back" thats just a smart ass remark at me and if they didnt have guns and tasers my fist would be down their throat.
[/quote]

Something tells me that along with the standing you probably let loose with the F word quite a few times. Dude, you weren't just standing there. No one would be booted for just standing there. You were causing a scene. Hey, I'm there with ya, man. I'd be on my feet the entire game and I'd be screaming my head off too. But let's be fair, you weren't just standing there. Security watched you after the complaint and they felt that your removal was warranted.
MULLY

Was a blonde female standing beside you ? You paid $300 for not just one seat I hope. I was in the vicinity and there was one female that was down right beligerent to everyone around her. She is lucky some less moral bound fan did not beotch slap her. The guy next to her apparently did nothing but stand there... Yes, there were Bronco fans and elementary school age children around the couple and behind them also. I did not see them there for too long but then again I sorta tuned it out. However, even the club seat people could be heard complaining about the foul mouthed woman in front of them in either 111 or 112.

P.S. I could care less whether you stand or sit.

[quote name='bgwilly31' date='13 September 2009 - 09:19 PM' timestamp='1252887560' post='802239']
Last time i went to a game. i was told by a guy in yellow jacket that i needed to sit down until there was reason to cheer.
[/quote]

See, that's just the thing the Bengals organization doesn't know when to cheer.

Honestly, people who have to get up and go to the bathroom or get food or get beer or go shopping or weed the garden and pass by me 50,000 times a game are the ones who should be thrown out.....

It is ludicrous to think that fans should not be standing during a game....this is freaking football people...not golf.

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' date='13 September 2009 - 09:22 PM' timestamp='1252887728' post='802245']
Honestly, people who have to get up and go to the bathroom or get food or get beer or go shopping or weed the garden and pass by me 50,000 times a game are the ones who should be thrown out.....

It is ludicrous to think that fans should not be standing during a game....this is freaking football people...not golf.
[/quote]

For the record ---- there is very little sitting in golf. Yes ther are some stands but there are far more of those that walk the course.

If you are a golfer or a golf fan and have not gone to a tour event ------- GO. It is a great and yes, they are that good.

[quote name='WhoDey48' date='13 September 2009 - 06:19 PM' timestamp='1252883971' post='802181']
i see wehre yo uare coming from but you wernt there and you dont know what happened so you are talking out of your ass. i was not unaware of what i did. i dont care how drunk i was i know what i did and what i did was stand. when people tell me to sit the fuck down and tell me to fuck off im not going to sit down nicely. i asked the cops for visual proof that i was being disruptive. they had none. therefore they did go by word of mouth. also it sucks to be disrespected by cincinnati officers as in when you say sir i payed $300 for these seats i feel like ishould be able to stand they say " well i'd try and get some of that money back" [b][i]thats just a smart ass remark at me and if they didnt have guns and tasers my fist would be down their throat[/i][/b].
[/quote]

Thanks, man...that's the first time I smiled since the game was over.

I sit on a couch and watch the game. It's pretty sweet, I can do whatever I want, drink and eat for real cheap, watch other games during timeouts, not have to fight traffic, worry about getting a DUI, and be bummed out after a loss because I wasted my money on a subpar product. Sad part is after the Steelers game I won't be able to watch home games, because the games won't sell out. Unless this team gets some coaching and can beat GB and Pitt, which is about as likely as the offense scoring two touchdowns in a game with Brat calling the plays.

[quote name='WhoDey48' date='13 September 2009 - 07:08 PM' timestamp='1252879684' post='802130']
i just dont get it. i didn't fight anybody. i didn't hurt any body. i was standing.
[/quote]

The problem is, it sounds like you are a newbie to the section. For the record, I don't sit in the section but have fought your battle my entire time as a ticket holder. I love to stand on defense.

I don't think it makes it right but alot of folks you are sitting with have been around for a long time. There are several guys that have been around in my section and when they stand the section follows because they know it's not for show or some drunk Johnny come lately blow hard telling them how they should be a fan. There's always people that think it's alright to drink 50 beers, stand and lecture on how to be a fan.

Not saying it's right, I'd stand the entire time if I could. That's the way it is. If Jerk line was around when I was constantly fighting that battle, I'm sure I would have been ejected several times.

For the record, the FANS in the endzone are GREAT. I appreciate what they do for the crowd atomsphere. By the way you can yell just as loud sitting as standing or at least I can.

Archived