[quote name='DontPushMe' date='09 January 2010 - 08:11 PM' timestamp='1263085872' post='854874']
who in this thread has attacked bengasis?

is shane the only player on the team we cant insult, because his sister posts here?

i guarantee hes hearing worse things from teammates in the locker room right now
[/quote]

You created a thread titled "bengalsis" and implored her to talk shit to her brother for you. Your first inclination is to go after his sister because she's on this message board, not HIM, you know, the one who missed the fucking kicks. That's why you're a little d-bag.

[quote name='JC' date='09 January 2010 - 04:41 PM' timestamp='1263084076' post='854770']
He has been good for us..but there is no way he is coming back. Good luck Shayne..hopefully our next kicker can be automatic as you once were.
[/quote]

Hey d-bags, this is how you do it. Thanks Shayne for your service.

[quote name='sois' date='09 January 2010 - 08:15 PM' timestamp='1263086124' post='854883']
Hey d-bags, this is how you do it. Thanks Shayne for your service.
[/quote]

Nope. Fuck him. He cost us the playoffs in 2006 and now this? Those who say he is not a clutch kicker are right. And read every post before tonight I have ever put up about him, I'm not a basher, but if you miss those two kicks, you don't belong in the NFL. Period. So he just needs to move on.

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' date='09 January 2010 - 07:15 PM' timestamp='1263086107' post='854882']
You created a thread titled "bengalsis" and implored her to talk shit to her brother for you. Your first inclination is to go after his sister because she's on this message board, not HIM, you know, the one who missed the fucking kicks. That's why you're a little d-bag.
[/quote]

+1.

I am too depressed to argue with people right now.
But I agree with everthing you said.

[quote name='USN Bengal' date='09 January 2010 - 07:16 PM' timestamp='1263086211' post='854890']
Thanks old...
[/quote]

Don't thank me. I didn't do it. lol

[quote name='oldschooler' date='09 January 2010 - 08:13 PM' timestamp='1263086021' post='854879']
The post and replies to it were deleted.
[/quote]
so personal attacks on shane graham are bad, because his sister might find out, and it would indirectly be an insult to her, but the countless personal insults to myself and other posters are ok?

id love to hear the difference, other than the fact that the attacks on myself were a lot worse, and im actually reading them

the funniest part of this thread, is how people can in the same post personally insult me over the internet, while mocking me for insulting someone over the internet (when i really didnt)... hilarious

[quote name='oldschooler' date='09 January 2010 - 08:22 PM' timestamp='1263086571' post='854907']
+1.

I am too depressed to argue with people right now.
But I agree with everthing you said.

Don't thank me. I didn't do it. lol
[/quote]

OK... thanks to whoever deleted the cowardly crap.

Good post CTBengalsFan

[quote name='DontPushMe' date='09 January 2010 - 08:24 PM' timestamp='1263086653' post='854911']
so personal attacks on shane graham are bad, because his sister might find out, and it would indirectly be an insult to her, but the countless personal insults to myself and other posters are ok?

id love to hear the difference, other than the fact that the attacks on myself were a lot worse, and im actually reading them

the funniest part of this thread, is how people can in the same post personally insult me over the internet, while mocking me for insulting someone over the internet (when i really didnt)... hilarious
[/quote]

Wow... you really don't get it do you?

How about you just drop it... ok?

[quote name='DontPushMe' date='09 January 2010 - 08:11 PM' timestamp='1263085872' post='854874']
who in this thread has attacked bengasis?

is shane the only player on the team we cant insult, because his sister posts here?

i guarantee hes hearing worse things from teammates in the locker room right now
[/quote]

nobody said that, we said dont attack his sis, old is right the posts were deleted, if they keep trying it ill just suspended their accounts.

be angry at shayne fine, people need to stop with the stuff on sis

[quote name='DontPushMe' date='09 January 2010 - 07:24 PM' timestamp='1263086653' post='854911']

[/quote]

No, personal attacks on Sis are bad.
Someone attacked her personally
and the post was deleted.

And making a thread addressed to her
calling her Brother names and saying you
want her to pass on the message is something
a dumbass moron would do. Seriously, do you
actually think she WOULD go to him and say
"Hey Shayne, some dude on a message board
named (insert dumbass's ID here) said (insert
dumbass attack here)? Seriously?

Go ahead and vent all you want. Leave her out of it.
Got it? Thanks.

[quote name='ccartman2' date='09 January 2010 - 05:22 PM' timestamp='1263086543' post='854905']
Nope. Fuck him. He cost us the playoffs in 2006 and now this? Those who say he is not a clutch kicker are right. And read every post before tonight I have ever put up about him, I'm not a basher, but if you miss those two kicks, you don't belong in the NFL. Period. So he just needs to move on.
[/quote]

Dude, it's just a game. I'm just as sad as everyone else here. Have you never made a mistake at your job? If you forget to put the fries in the customers bag, do they come back and rip your head off? You suck.

First of all, anyone attacking Sis ought to get a nice long vacation from this site, and I HATE the banning / suspension route. That's just childish and cowardly. Secondly, I think Shayne probably needs a change of venue at this point. Too many big misses. Third, and I HATE to say this, I think we're going to end up with that fucking troll Jeff Reed next year. I hear the Steelers aren't going to re-sign him due to his "behavior" and he fits the profile of a "redeemer" signee.

[quote name='sois' date='09 January 2010 - 07:34 PM' timestamp='1263087244' post='854945']
Dude, it's just a game. I'm just as sad as everyone else here. Have you never made a mistake at your job? [b]If you forget to put the fries in the customers bag, do they come back and rip your head off? You suck.[/b]
[/quote]

:lol:

Thanks for the laugh. I needed it.

[quote name='oldschooler' date='09 January 2010 - 08:30 PM' timestamp='1263087034' post='854934']
No, personal attacks on Sis are bad.
Someone attacked her personally
and the post was deleted.

And making a thread addressed to her
calling her Brother names and saying you
want her to pass on the message is something
a dumbass moron would do. Seriously, do you
actually think she WOULD go to him and say
"Hey Shayne, some dude on a message board
named (insert dumbass's ID here) said (insert
dumbass attack here)? Seriously?

Go ahead and vent all you want. Leave her out of it.
Got it? Thanks.
[/quote]

right, that post by me was made literally seconds after the kick was thrown, and it had no negative comments about her, and even the comments made about shane werent half as bad as the stuff he surely heard at the stadium

the question im still not seeing answered, is why is it a deletable offense to tell someone to call their brother a pussy, but the laundry list of insults thrown at myself and whoever else mentioned sis's username is ok?

my guess is, you guys think its so cool that a relative of a washed up kicker on your local football team posts here, that you dont want anything to upset her to the point of not coming here anymore

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' date='09 January 2010 - 08:36 PM' timestamp='1263087364' post='854951']
First of all, anyone attacking Sis ought to get a nice long vacation from this site, and I HATE the banning / suspension route. That's just childish and cowardly. Secondly, I think Shayne probably needs a change of venue at this point. Too many big misses. Third, and I HATE to say this, [color="#FF0000"]I think we're going to end up with that fucking troll Jeff Reed next year.[/color] I hear the Steelers aren't going to re-sign him due to his "behavior" and he fits the profile of a "redeemer" signee.
[/quote]

vomit

First ever post, but longtime reader. Thank you mods for bringing some order to this thread..read it earlier and was disgusted.

Thank you Shane for your service as a Bengal. You were an accurate kicker, and also an asset to the community from what I understand. The reality is that it is time to go after tonight, and best wishes on your next stop.

The pricks that call out his sister cause she dares post here are the reason why I choose not to post on internet message boards much, even though I love the information that can be gained on them.

It was a great season with a sad ending....this team making the playoffs was amazing.

[quote name='DontPushMe' date='09 January 2010 - 08:37 PM' timestamp='1263087434' post='854954']
right, that post by me was made literally seconds after the kick was thrown, and it had no negative comments about her, and even the comments made about shane werent half as bad as the stuff he surely heard at the stadium

the question im still not seeing answered, is why is it a deletable offense to tell someone to call their brother a pussy, but the laundry list of insults thrown at myself and whoever else mentioned sis's username is ok?

my guess is, you guys think its so cool that a relative of a washed up kicker on your local football team posts here, that you dont want anything to upset her to the point of not coming here anymore
[/quote]

If you don't get it by now, you never will... and that is just sad.

Have a good evening dude... lol.

[quote name='DontPushMe' date='09 January 2010 - 08:37 PM' timestamp='1263087434' post='854954']

[/quote]

Because when you're being a douchebag you get called on it

Archived