That's more than once Shayne has screwed us out of any possible shot at glory.

Here comes the "defense should of did more, offense should not have sucked so bad" chants to defend him... sorry fellas, no more defending. Coming into the game it was known our offense was dismal... you have to make the kicks.

Graham = CHOKED

3:27 left... please God, let's score TOUCHDOWNS and not give Shayne another chance to crush this team's dreams.

[quote name='DontPushMe' date='09 January 2010 - 07:28 PM' timestamp='1263083325' post='854716']
tell your brother he sucks

what a fucking bitch

did anyone actually think hed make that? biggest pussy in the nfl, what a waste of a roster space
[/quote]
This thread won't last long.

I miss the duck.

[quote name='SalCrumb' date='09 January 2010 - 07:38 PM' timestamp='1263083887' post='854752']
Not surprised. He's been a loser for the last several years.
[/quote]

If my brother was in the NFL I would defend him also. She won't defend him for this, she will say he fucked up no excuses. No im not defending Shayne in any way. I wanted a new kicker a couple years ago.

[quote name='ValleyBengal' date='09 January 2010 - 06:41 PM' timestamp='1263084081' post='854771']
the inability of Shayne to make clutch kicks is reason enough for me to say: C Ya, Shayne. And take Brat with you.
[/quote]
he's been a fine player for a long time, but he just didn't get it done when it was needed, and I'm not in favor of re-signing him. I'm sure he'll end up somewhere, but I sure wouldn't pay significant $ for him.

Good luck Shayne - thanks for your overall body of work, which was considerable, but this time you didn't get it done when it counted, and in this results-oriented business, unfortunately you have to go. While Shayne most certainly wasn't the only reason, as far as doing his job, he sure gets an F today.

[quote name='BengalsFREAK' date='09 January 2010 - 07:32 PM' timestamp='1263083523' post='854731']
I think the bigger pussy is the anonymous guy on the internet calling someone a pussy. Just sayin'.
[/quote]
oh yeah my bad you cant call someone out over the internet... if you do your a pussy because obviously the only reason im saying it over the internet is because im afraid to walk up to shanes face and say it...

you can only shout things like this drunk from the stands

[quote name='Kochman' date='09 January 2010 - 07:46 PM' timestamp='1263084418' post='854789']
http://cdsdraft.com/rankings/position-ranks/?position=K

Tiffin and Lawerence looked solid this season. Lawerence was clutch in there championship game versus Nebraska.
[/quote]
Pettrey has a better leg than some of the kickers already in the NFL..

Archived