!!!THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ FALCONS GAME THREAD!!!

[quote name='CO Bengal' timestamp='1287935767' post='933074']
GO, I'll be at the Falcon Brew Pub on Main Street wearing my orange Palmer jersey. Feel free to join me. The bison burgers are good.
[/quote]

BTW, I met Anyony Munoz's brother in law there two weeks ago.

[quote name='SF2' timestamp='1287935293' post='933069']
Simpson is inactive? Did he sprain his wrist signing a paycheck or stub his toe on his one play two weeks ago?

Jo Jo out sucks big time. I love Adam Jones being there as the #3. Really helps on third downs. Who takes Jones' place as the #3?

Why is our French QB out? Not that it matters just wondering.
[/quote]

The third QB is ALWAYS inactive, but can play if the Number 1 and 2 QB's get knocked out.

Morgan Trent will be the nickel back today.

[quote name='Arkansas Bengal' timestamp='1287935933' post='933079']
The third QB is ALWAYS inactive, but can play if the Number 1 and 2 QB's get knocked out.

Morgan Trent will be the nickel back today.
[/quote]

QB is something I don't pay attention to. It is either Carson or loss in my mind.

Opinions on Trent? Days like these make picking up Adam Jones look brilliant BTW. Not Jo Jo but better than any #3 out there for sure and most #2s.

[quote name='SF2' timestamp='1287935293' post='933069']
[b]Simpson is inactive? Did he sprain his wrist signing a paycheck or stub his toe on his one play two weeks ago?[/b]

Jo Jo out sucks big time. I love Adam Jones being there as the #3. Really helps on third downs. Who takes Jones' place as the #3?

Why is our French QB out? Not that it matters just wondering.
[/quote]
Lap said he ran routes before the game for J Jo to see if J Jo could play or not. What a freekin waste

[quote name='bengalbutch' timestamp='1287936107' post='933081']
#Falcons inactives [b]CB Robinson[/b], RB A.Smith, [b]LB Weatherspoon[/b], OT Reynolds, OG M.Johnson, TE Peelle, DT Lewis. Wilson (third QB)
[/quote]

Bengals should have plays in the middle of the field today. Hopefully they take advantage of it.

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' timestamp='1287938191' post='933097']
Nuh uh! 29!

I used to love watching all the pregame stuff when I was a kid... Now I loathe it...
[/quote]

I read Willie's pregame comments regarding the stress levels on the bus ride into the stadium. Hopefully, all this stress being mentioned does not cause mistakes.

...and it's 22 minutes.

Archived