!!!THE OFFICIAL SUNDAY GAMES THREAD!!!

[quote name='bengalbutch' timestamp='1289157790' post='937945']
HORRIBLE pass by Henne ! Terrible cost them 4 points. Hate kicking Fg's at the 1 yard line
[/quote]

love them when I have Carpenter on my fantasy team....

as far as all the stains love.... sad to say they look way better than us right now...playing as a team and colt looks ok.... scary for the future too...

[quote name='BigDawgBengal' timestamp='1289157674' post='937944']
I hate to say it but at this point the Browns are a lot better football team then us.
[/quote]

THEY HAVE THE SAME RECORD.

FFS, as soon as the Bengals start looking bad all the chicken littles come out of the woodwork.

Isn't there a Browns forum somewhere?

No offense to the regulars who contribute and are just hanging out watching a game, but some of the Browns nut-hugging in here from the usual cast of soggy diapers is pretty annoying.

Go. Away.

[quote name='T-Dub' timestamp='1289158381' post='937952']
THEY HAVE THE SAME RECORD.

FFS, as soon as the Bengals start looking bad all the chicken littles come out of the woodwork.

Isn't there a Browns forum somewhere?

No offense to the regulars who contribute and are just hanging out watching a game, but some of the Browns nut-hugging in here from the usual cast of soggy diapers is pretty annoying.

Go. Away.
[/quote]
The Browns beat us and are putting it to the Pats who kicked are but. Right now the Browns are a better team then us. Wake up and just look at the facts. I hate the Browns just as much as you do but they look good right now.

Archived