Upcoming Movie Trailers

Bengals1181

I am hearing they expect RIPD to bomb.  I plan on seeing it anyway.

I've read the same, it looks decent though. I'd liked to see it at some point. I'm a fan of Ryan Reynolds.

It's interesting that Reynolds has two movies (Turbo the other) opening on the same weekend.  It's frequent to see people with multiple movies in the same year, and even out at the same time, but I've never seen someone have two open on the same weekend.

also will probably go see Pacific Rim at some point.  IMO that's a movie you have to see in the theaters, even though its not something I'm super excited about (but would like to see).  

Had thought about going today, but house renovations are kind of consuming me at the moment.

dayum, today at Comic Con Warner Bros. is set to announce the following upcoming movies:

2015:  Batman/Superman team up movie (w/ the writer, director and superman - Henry Cavill from Man of Steel)

2016:  The Flash

2017:  Justice League

I saw this today..

Geek boner to the nth degree..

sounds like its Batman VS. Superman, not a team-up.

Bigget problem I see with this is finding a batman actor that can live up to Christian bale this close to the last batman movie. If it was 5-10 years from now might not be as big of a deal, but in 2015 the Christian bale version of batman will still be fresh in everyone's minds.

Bigget problem I see with this is finding a batman actor that can live up to Christian bale this close to the last batman movie. If it was 5-10 years from now might not be as big of a deal, but in 2015 the Christian bale version of batman will still be fresh in everyone's minds.

Agreed.

Unless the somehow convince Bale to do it which he said he wouldnt ...

Archived