What part of...

[quote name='TheLightWithin' timestamp='1299296498' post='975224']
A part of me is in full accord with your sentiments. I'm talking, right there with you. However, I can't help being a fan. I can't change my stripes. By some geographical freak accident, I landed here. My curse was cemented when I was crowned, Kenneth, in honor of #14.

As a weary and beaten down fan, I find cause for optimism in some of the recent events. It seems stepping stones are being laid within the front office for long overdue structural changes, shifts of power, and modernizing.

One can hope.
[/quote]
I'm with you. I will always be a Bengals fan but I just really really really want MB to go away.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1299297750' post='975231']
This is totally knew information.
[/quote]
Knew....yeah, knew...

[quote name='GoBengals' timestamp='1299299247' post='975235']
whats a joke is another fucking thread about it...

mike brown isnt going anywhere... the only thing more foolish than blindly hating players who dont want to be here is posting dubmass threads about mike brown

[b][size="7"][color="#FF0000"]
HE OWNS THE FUCKING TEAM, SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT ALREADY! PLAYERS WILL COME AND GO, HE IS GOING NOWHERE![/color][/size][/b]

OMG MIKE BROWN NEEDS TO "GO AWAY"

what part DO YOU not get?

i dont remember pickens attitude,, dillon was an asshole, there are many accounts with law inforcement and fans that support it, chad, also an asshole, the way he acted in 2008 proves it point blank, no doubts about it.. wanting out is one thing, being a peice of shit about it is another... then his complete lack of attention to football since then, proves it 2 fold, not much wiggle room there either...

carson is awesome, and a super nice dude, he got fucked by the organization and management, his career has been shortened and years wasted with him being broken...he deserves to be out, i wish him the best..

buncha fans are being hoes about it... its pretty childish, but then again thats the same part of the fanbase that flips out and everyone sucks all the time and has to die immediately all year.....

i mean seriously.. how hilarious... "what do you not get" thread.. and the first paragraph has the sentence "mike brown must go away" lolz.... reality and common sense has escaped you...
[/quote]

Ha Ha Ha! Holy " Come to MB Defense" Batman! Standard outta you... Keep riding coattails all your life. One day you'll wake up and be your own man.
[quote name='fluhartz' timestamp='1299327775' post='975258']
:2dedhorse: :2dedhorse: :2dedhorse: :2dedhorse: :2dedhorse: :2dedhorse:

no shit...

but I am a Bengals fan and that's not going to change... I can't help it.....

[size="7"][b]WHO-DEY[/b][/size]
[/quote]
Yeah me too, it was just a drunken outburst.

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1299328655' post='975260']
[i]What part of... [/i][size="2"][color="#000000"][i]this organization is a joke...[/i]

The team's Official Message Board.

Oh wait, were you asking something in the thread title that you wanted others to answer?
Or were you making a statement and trying to act like you are the only one enlightened?

OR .. is this yet another Carson Palmer thread?

I am cornfused.[/color][/size]
[/quote]
Don't like it, quit reading as soon as you see it is repetitious. Real simple.

[quote name='kennethmw' timestamp='1299337469' post='975282']
What Part of "you're an Idiot" do you not understand?

Oh, hell I shouldn't say that to you, you might try to PM me to schedule whippin' my ass. Sorry.
[/quote]
Why start shit? Like I replied to the last guy, if you don't like it, don't read or reply to it. It's really not that difficult of a concept.

[quote name='Smizno' timestamp='1299348183' post='975292']
Don't like it, quit reading as soon as you see it is repetitious. Real simple.
[/quote]

Well, if you had started the post off or put it in the title that it was a "drunken rant"
then I wouldn't have bothered reading it. But since you didn't and waited until
the bitter end, I got up this morning, after not getting drunk, and it was the first thing I read.

So I asked exactly what was the purpose. And I gave the 3 options that came
to my mind. You didn't answer. Instead you told me to not read something
that I unfortunately had already read.

So if you don't want people to respond in ways you don't like to drunken rants,
then give us a heads up first. It's that simple.

I am still trying to figure out what the purpose of this thread is though.

"He Bengals fans, be smart like me and be pissed off at the Bengals
and say fuck Mike Brown. Even though I was drunk and wasted time
getting on here on a Friday night to tell you all how stupid you are!"

If you are so fed up, then find something else to do that entertains you.
Show us you really are smarter than all of us "internet nerds".
Even when you're drunk.

Just kidding. I am giving you are hard time. I don't care.
Think how you want. Be how you want. This is not me
giving you permission by the way.

But something else that floats is your boat. So whatever floats it, I suppose.

[quote name='Smizno' timestamp='1299358534' post='975326']
:Harassment_emoticon: Sorry guys, I thought this was a message board I was a member to and that I could post my thoughts. Drunk or not. I'll know better next time. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Don't be sorry. I was just asking what the purpose was.

Did you want people to agree with you and say YOU ROCK?

Did you not expect some people to say "YOU SUCK!"

Did you think you were enlightening people that MB is hated by you
and a host of others, even when you're/they're not drunk?

ANSWER ME!!!

LOL

[quote name='Smizno' timestamp='1299358534' post='975326']
:Harassment_emoticon: Sorry guys, I thought this was a message board I was a member to and that I could post my thoughts. Drunk or not. I'll know better next time. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

You are allowed to post what you want, and we are all allowed to either give you props or bash you. Sorry.

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1299358792' post='975329']
Don't be sorry. I was just asking what the purpose was.

Did you want people to agree with you and say YOU ROCK?

Did you not expect some people to say "YOU SUCK!"

Did you think you were enlightening people that MB is hated by you
and a host of others, even when you're/they're not drunk?

ANSWER ME!!!

LOL
[/quote]
Honestly I didnt actually care if I received a reply or not. Just like evryone else here I actually think about the bengals outside of when they are on the field. So, as I was sitting at my house with a nicelittle buzz on and reading through various post I decided to write what I was thinking. Nothing more, nothing less.

[quote name='kennethmw' timestamp='1299359680' post='975334']
You are allowed to post what you want, and we are all allowed to either give you props or bash you. Sorry.
[/quote]
I think it was actually your comment that was a bit unnecessary.

[quote name='Smizno' timestamp='1299373833' post='975356']

I think it was actually your comment that was a bit unnecessary.
[/quote]

that might be your personal take on it, but what kenny is trying to share with you is very much the truth. anything you post, whether you are fucked up at the time or not, is subject to analysis. so fuck all that "boo hoo it doesn't matter 'cuz i was drunk BS". we have no way of discerning that when we read such drivel. if the timing is right and you feel a need to post while in a trashed state, do yourself a favor and double check your words to make sure that's what you really intended to say and therefor have debated, because i guarantee you... it will be.

(just friendly advice)

[quote name='Smizno' timestamp='1299373833' post='975356']
Honestly I didnt actually care if I received a reply or not. Just like evryone else here I actually think about the bengals outside of when they are on the field. So, as I was sitting at my house with a nicelittle buzz on and reading through various post I decided to write what I was thinking. Nothing more, nothing less.

[/quote]

This is part of the drinking experience, homeboy. You do a lot of things you wish you never did, and sometimes you have to face consequences for those dumb decisions. Hahaha.

I would have you flogged. 1/2 :ninja:

It is what it is. Not drunk now and the organization is still sucks. I feel bad for players that get drafted here. Those that get signed here usually have not much of an alternative. When Mike Brown is no longer part of this debacle, things "could" change. Until then, it's more of the same. After talking to not 1 but 2 actual players last night, they agree. Then again, it's not rocket science.

Archived