2011 Reds Gameday Thread!

JBandJoeyV

[quote name='BengalRep85-9' timestamp='1306387474' post='994800']
Phillies win 4-3 on a sac fly.

Why fisher was left out there needs to be explained by Dusty.

Disgusting.
[/quote]
IIRC correctly, he was the only person left wasn't he? I felt like the time I went to bed, Hannigan was the last bench player left and he was coming into catch. Fisher was the last pitcher left wasn't he? I honestly didn't know. I crashed after the inning Brandon dicked us.

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1306413787' post='994827']
IIRC correctly, he was the only person left wasn't he? I felt like the time I went to bed, Hannigan was the last bench player left and he was coming into catch. Fisher was the last pitcher left wasn't he? I honestly didn't know. I crashed after the inning Brandon dicked us.
[/quote]

the reds still had both of their longmen in the bullpen, Maloney and LeCure. Though it sounds like something may be wrong with LeCure as by the 19th inning he was in the dugout rather than the bullpen.

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1306413787' post='994827']
IIRC correctly, he was the only person left wasn't he? I felt like the time I went to bed, Hannigan was the last bench player left and he was coming into catch. Fisher was the last pitcher left wasn't he? I honestly didn't know. [b] I crashed after the inning Brandon dicked us.[/b]
[/quote]

I had to go to bed, and he's my favorite player.. What did he do?

[quote name='Lucid' timestamp='1306420303' post='994853']
I had to go to bed, and he's my favorite player.. What did he do?
[/quote]

got picked off 2nd because he was chatting with Jimmy Rollins and not paying attention, with his head turned away from the pitcher.

The pitcher was pulling a Chapman and walked 3 guys. Brandon likely gets walked in as the go ahead run if he doesn't get out.

Archived