!!! THE OFFICIAL 2011 NFL 1ST ROUND DRAFT PICKS THREAD!!!

[quote name='JBandJoeyV' timestamp='1304047707' post='987723']
Dont know much about dalton, like Mallett though...someone tell me why dalton is the better qb choice
[/quote]

both are good choices IMO. I like Mallett more.

Dalton has been compared to drew brees when he came out (not my words). He's smart, mobile, accurate, high character, and a winner. Not elite arm strength, but certainly NFL caliber.

[url="http://twitter.com/AdamSchefter"][b][color="#0a0501"]AdamSchefter[/color][/b][/url][url=""] [/url]With Cameron Heyward going to Pittsburgh, a record 12 defensive linemen now have been selected in the first round of this draft.
[url="http://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/63806724951375872"]less than a minute ago[/url]via web

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1304047913' post='987732']
both are good choices IMO. I like Mallett more.

Dalton has been compared to drew brees when he came out (not my words). He's smart, mobile, accurate, high character, and a winner. Not elite arm strength, but certainly NFL caliber.
[/quote]

Hmmm tough one if we get the choice.

[quote name='Jason' timestamp='1304048001' post='987735']
Who is left that needs a QB to trade with New England?

Washington.

Anyone else?
[/quote]

Hopefully the NFL announces players can be traded tomorrow morning and we can ship
Chad to the Pats for the #33 pick.

*prays*

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1304048231' post='987746']
Hopefully the NFL announces players can be traded tomorrow morning and we can ship
Chad to the Pats for the #33 pick.

*prays*
[/quote]

I think our best bet would be, our #35 and Chad for #33 and their 3rd or maybe the saints #56?

Archived