!!!! COLTS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD!!!!

[quote name='cincity' timestamp='1318795606' post='1046174']
Rey (IMO) makes this defense what it is. They didn't have that spark they normally have when he's in there. I'm glad they came away with a win, but IDK about still being #1
[/quote]

they will be. they only gave up 273yds.

It's a great seeing the Bengals only give up 273yds and 17points and feeling like they had a bad day.

Man, I'm trying not to get too enthused for this year, but these guys just fight to the end. How can anyone not love what we're seeing?

“I just wanted to let them know I wanted to be here and that I thought we could get it done,” Whitworth said. “I think we can win here. I think you can win anywhere. You win with attitude and a lot of that has to come from the players. My goal is that when I leave here we’ve become a consistent winner year in and year out winning championships with that tough-minded, winning mentality. I think with the bunch of guys we’ve got in that locker room right now, we’ve got that and that’s another reason I wanted to stay.”

Andrew Whitworth

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1318795959' post='1046183']

It's a great seeing the Bengals only give up 273yds and 17points and feeling like they had a bad day.
[/quote]

Cool!!! So true! It was a bad day.. by the end of the bye, Adam Jones will be back, Jennings will be back, Mays will be more healthy, Rivers will be back. This D could be even better!

[/quote]
Ha! That made me laugh out loud. Funny how that works isn't it? AMEN is all I have to say.

It's a great seeing the Bengals only give up 273yds and 17points and feeling like they had a bad day.[/quote]

Shittsburgh held Jax to 209 so they may take the #1 spot. Darnit.

Archived