How much better would our defense be if we still had JJ?

Since when were we not allowed to discuss hypothetical situations on teh interwebz?

This guy asked a question. He gets slammed for it because people are pissed some guy didn't want to be here when we looked like were going to be rebuilding. Then fans proclaim a guy who got a shit ton of money in FA is not a better fit than a 31 corner on his last legs who made a few plays today, but has been picked on..quite a bit this season. Brilliant.

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1318817312' post='1046453']
Since when were we not allowed to discuss hypothetical situations on teh interwebz?
[/quote]

JC, you're a smart guy man and so is the guy that posted this topic. Let's keep it real here. It's kind of dumb saying this kind of shit after we won a game and the guy that replaced the guy that left had a big impact on us winning today. Let's move on and that's that. JJ left on his own will to go to Houston. He could of still been a Bengal but he decided that he would be better off in Houston and surprised his own DC by making that decision cause he told them that he's coming back. He thinks he has a better chance to win a Superbowl there so he left. I don't wanna keep kissing his ass after he left us. Carson left so fuck him too and fuck JJ. Is he good, yes he is and we all know that but what are we gonna do. Keep harping about it till the end of time? It's done, he moved on and so did we.

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1318817686' post='1046459']

JC, you're a smart guy man and so is the guy that posted this topic. Let's keep it real here. It's kind of dumb saying this kind of shit after we won a game and the guy that replaced the guy that left had a big impact on us winning today. Let's move on and that's that. JJ left on his own will to go to Houston. He could of still been a Bengal but he decided that they he would be better off in Houston. He thinks he has a better chance to win a Superbowl there so he left. I don't wanna keep kissng his ass after he left us. Carson left so fuck him too and fuck JJ. Is he good, yes he is and we all know that but what are we gonna do. Keep harping about it till the end of time? It's done, he moved on and so did we.
[/quote]
He started in it response to JJ making a big play. Something JJ did a lot of when he was around.

And what would you have done if you were JJ this off-season. Both teams offering similar salaries..one has a proven QB, one of the best running backs in the league, the best reciever in the league, a defense with the monster pass-rusher Mario Williams and better weather; Or you could stay in Cincinnati when it looked like we would be rebuilding.

What neutral bystander would pick Cincinnati? Not too many.

[quote name='Oldcat' timestamp='1318817774' post='1046461']
You post a topic, you get responses. All sorts of responses.

Take it like a man.
[/quote]
lol.

[img]http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/3/25/eb2d6720-c6a9-40e9-bc9d-63d2020ed4c6.jpg[/img]

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1318817984' post='1046466']
He started in it response to JJ making a big play. Something JJ did a lot of when he was around.

And what would you have done if you were JJ this off-season. Both teams offering similar salaries..one has a proven QB, one of the best running backs in the league, the best reciever in the league, a defense with the monster pass-rusher Mario Williams and better weather; Or you could stay in Cincinnati when it looked like we would be rebuilding.

[/quote]

This is off topic.

I have no hate for JJ - I wore his jersey to the bar today, but its a Clements jersey now. But that is besides the point.

This topic ls like saying how good would we be with Troy Poloamu. Perhaps better, but our guy played well today and Joseph is the opponent now. And I don't see all the weeping when people point this out to you.

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1318817984' post='1046466']

[/quote]

I would of left in a heart beat too but it is what it is and he's not here. Case closed we all move on.

[quote name='Tigris' timestamp='1318818926' post='1046485']
Except you would have went to CLE.
[/quote]

I never been there nor would I wanna go there. What's with you guys with me and Cleveland lol if I'm going to pick a place I'd pick Boston since I used to live there and their teams are winners :D

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1318818716' post='1046480']

I would of left in a heart beat too but it is what it is and he's not here. Case closed we all move on.
[/quote]
I have no qualms about it. I just don't get why people are all jumping down dude's throat. He see's a great defense and wonders what-if we had one of our best players from the year's before. Nothing more. Nothing less.

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1318819451' post='1046486']

I never been there nor would I wanna go there. [b]What's with you guys with me and Cleveland[/b] lol if I'm going to pick a place I'd pick Boston since I used to live there and their teams are winners :D
[/quote]

Do we need to go over this again?

:P

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1318819451' post='1046486']

I never been there nor would I wanna go there. What's with you guys with me and Cleveland lol if I'm going to pick a place I'd pick Boston since I used to live there and their teams are winners :D
[/quote]

Bet you'll never live in New York. Too many jews.

:ph34r:

[quote name='membengal' timestamp='1318855590' post='1046581']

I mentioned that earlier.

And was promptly told it didn't matter by the JJ fanboi.
[/quote]

Thanks for putting words in my mouth. The word being used was "torched." And, as the highlights show, it was anything but.

[quote name='blueridge' timestamp='1318910113' post='1047083']
Only a truly committed,halfwit loser would still be whining about J. Joseph.
[/quote]

Solid post. Are you in 7th grade?

Archived