SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

16 members have voted

1. 1. Remaking the sign?

• Do i remake it exactly the same(1st grade art class)
    • Try a little harder,have someone else paint it?

After reading ray lewis's comments about cincinnati and its fans, I have decided to recreate the ray lewis banner that hung over lot D untill team officials took it down 6 years ago. I have to do a little recon work tomorrow, but I think I have a place to hang it that they wont be able to take it down.

[quote name='Tigris' timestamp='1325203005' post='1081052']
That would be great. Anything to get in their heads.

Fuck Lewis and fuck Baltimore. I can't wait for Sunday.
[/quote]

When it was taken down from lot D. The guy said that it was being taken down because a member of the ravens staff called to complain about it. When I asked if I could keep it, he said who ever made it was going to lose the season tickets. My response-i hope you catch the bastards that made it. The whole time I was wearing my ray lewis is a murderer shirt.

[quote name='whodey24k' timestamp='1325206672' post='1081088']
When it was taken down from lot D. The guy said that it was being taken down because a member of the ravens staff called to complain about it. When I asked if I could keep it, he said who ever made it was going to lose the season tickets. My response-i hope you catch the bastards that made it. The whole time I was wearing my ray lewis is a murderer shirt.
[/quote]

Good luck sir! I saw two kids with markers going that way --------------->

[center][color=#800080][size=7][b]Ray uses a knife ... [/b][/size][/color][/center][center][size=7][color=#ff3300][b]Andyconda uses a [/b][/color][/size][/center][center][size=7][color=#ff3300][b]I[/b][/color][/size][/center][center][size=7][color=#ff3300][b]I[/b][/color][/size][/center][center][size=7][color=#ff3300][b]V[/b][/color][/size][/center][center][IMG]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/2011/Redrifle.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

[quote name='whodey24k' timestamp='1325198800' post='1081022']
After reading ray lewis's comments about cincinnati and its fans, I have decided to recreate the ray lewis banner that hung over lot D untill team officials took it down 6 years ago. I have to do a little recon work tomorrow, but I think I have a place to hang it that they wont be able to take it down.
[/quote]

Doesn't make any difference.
Ray Lewis can't read, anyway.

(I applaud the effort and work!)

[/quote]
:lol:

Overheard at a Grateful Dead concert: "Arrest that guy in the tie-dye!"

[/quote]

The good news is this....the team isn't really in a position to threaten anyone with dropping season tickets at the moment...

Just got back for attempting to put the sign up. No way it will work with todays predicted windstorm. My plan was to hang it off the C.W. Baily bridge hanging over lot 1. Problem is, there is no was to secure the bottom of the sign. What a waste of a queen sized bed sheet, 2 cans of spray paint, and my god given artistic talents.

[quote name='whodey24k' timestamp='1325426834' post='1081736']
Just got back for attempting to put the sign up. No way it will work with todays predicted windstorm. My plan was to hang it off the C.W. Baily bridge hanging over lot 1. Problem is, there is no was to secure the bottom of the sign. What a waste of a queen sized bed sheet, 2 cans of spray paint, and my god given artistic talents.
[/quote]
yeah, I was wondering about that. It is WINDY here.

Archived