Season Ticket Holder Exclusive: Name a Tiger‏

Current tally:

Bengali - 15%
BENZOO - 18%
Boomer - 22%
Roar-ie (Rory) - 13%
Stripes - 9%
Who Dey - 23%

I'm not above stuffing the ballot box, but 5% behind after 414 votes means a 20 vote gap has opened already. I'm thinking season ticket holders should get one vote for every season they've held their account. You whipper-snappers who are getting to vote are cancelling out my 25-year seniority.... boneheads. :)

Taking into account roundoffs, here's what I think the actual vote count is right now:
Bengali - 62
BENZOO - 75
Boomer - 91
Roar-ie (Rory) - 54
Stripes - 37
Who Dey - 95

Boomer???

Why would we name him after Chris "baby it's cold outside" Berrrrrrman?

[Surely it wouldn't be that "other" Boomer that often bad-mouths the team. Sure, he's been behind the team lately, but don't count on that continuing.]

Boomer can suck it. If you want to name him after the most iconic Bengal, it's Munoz. Call him Tony.

Boring side story: I saw him years ago at the Kenwood Towne Centre at Barney's coffee, if that tells you how long ago it was. We were both leaning against the counter waiting to order. I looked over and said without thinking, "Hey, Tony". Which was weird because I'd never referred to him as or heard him called anything but Anthony. He looked at me a little weird, but being as cool as ever, just said "Hey, how's it going?".

Actually, they should wait and see what his demeanor is.

If he's fat, dumb and happy, call him Lapham.

If he's awesome and under-appreciated, call him Kenny.

If he's fidgety and elusive, call him Marvin.

If he's a total cockbag, THEN you call him Boomer.

But if he's a total flaming asshole, call him Gorilla.

:lol:

[quote name='Hooky' timestamp='1339674364' post='1135311']
Actually, they should wait and see what his demeanor is.

If he's fat, dumb and happy, call him Lapham.

If he's awesome and under-appreciated, call him Kenny.

If he's fidgety and elusive, call him Marvin.

If he's a total cockbag, THEN you call him Boomer.

But if he's a total flaming asshole, call him Gorilla.
[/quote]

[quote name='Hooky' timestamp='1339674116' post='1135306']
Boomer can suck it. If you want to name him after the most iconic Bengal, it's Munoz. Call him Tony.

Boring side story: I saw him years ago at the Kenwood Towne Centre at Barney's coffee, if that tells you how long ago it was. We were both leaning against the counter waiting to order. I looked over and said without thinking, "Hey, Tony". Which was weird because I'd never referred to him as or heard him called anything but Anthony. He looked at me a little weird, but being as cool as ever, just said "Hey, how's it going?".
[/quote]

Boomer or Chris Collinsworth are the most iconic bengals.

Munoz is the best Bengal.

Archived