League Wide Cuts

[quote name='texbengal' timestamp='1346448103' post='1153454']
He was hurt a lot but had a nice game the other night. He's got a real burst.

Was kinda surprised he was cut but I'll be they want him back on their PS
[/quote]

Yeah, I believe they actually already announced they want him on PS if not claimed.

Not sure we have a guy at RB with that big play ability, especially if B Scott isn't healthy enough for week 1.

May make sense to claim a guy like that and cut Peerman for now. If later in the year, Scott is healthy and playing well, decent chance you can pick Cedric back up for his special teams skills and cut (or PS) Dunbar or a guy like him.

[quote name='happyrid' timestamp='1346449007' post='1153464']

Yeah, I believe they actually already announced they want him on PS if not claimed.

Not sure we have a guy at RB with that big play ability, especially if B Scott isn't healthy enough for week 1.

May make sense to claim a guy like that and cut Peerman for now. If later in the year, Scott is healthy and playing well, decent chance you can pick Cedric back up for his special teams skills and cut (or PS) Dunbar or a guy like him.
[/quote]

Hard to say. I don't like Peerman much as a runner, but he's a very good ST player. At the lowest end of the roster, that comes first to me.

[color=#333333][font=Arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]
[url="https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk"][b]ProFootballTalk[/b] ‏[size=3][s]@[/s][b]ProFootballTalk[/b][/size][/url][/background][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]
Broncos release CB Drayton Florence.[/background][/font][/color]

[quote name='happyrid' timestamp='1346436256' post='1153362']
Brandon Washington cut by Eagles. 6th round rookie out of Miami who some thought would be a 3rd round pick.

Big, mauler type guy who may fit system. I'd probably prefer a vet, but an interesting option.
[/quote]He would be the shortest O-lineman on the Bengals at 6'2",
[quote name='texbengal' timestamp='1346437257' post='1153370']
I like Koppen, too. He's an upgrade over Otis for sure. Versatile, smart, tough guy. He will get a job somewhere.
[/quote] In a hardware store.
[quote name='BlackBengal' timestamp='1346440463' post='1153390']
I would much rather have Koppen than Faine. We need to get him in here ASAP.
[/quote]Koppen is older than Faine, is a big injury risk, and is the less-accomplished player.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1346444125' post='1153404']
Seneca Wallace cut in Cleveland.
[/quote]
[b]Always liked Seneca and wouldn't mind him in an occasional wildcat role. [/b]

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1346446077' post='1153427']
[color=#333333][font=Arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [url="https://twitter.com/search/?src=hash&q=%23Eagles"][s]#[/s][b]Eagles[/b][/url] released QB Mike Kafka.[/background][/font][/color]
[/quote]
[b]Damn! I would strongly consider bringing in Kafka as the future #2 behind Dalton. I think he can play. [/b]

[quote name='bengals8580' timestamp='1346470466' post='1153612']
Knee was alright. He was full go. He was so far behind though. They kept 5 WR and cut Underwood who apparently was playing solid. I guess just numbers.
[/quote]

Former Buc Stovall got cut as well in Detroit I believe.

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1346469757' post='1153609']
Jacob Hester cut by the Chargers...I would take him over Pressley any day.
[/quote]And that is why you will be cleaning vats at the rendering plant until you go on disability.
[quote name='bengals8580' timestamp='1346469010' post='1153604']
Shipley got cut again.
[/quote]The Bucs are idiots. Even with a sore knee Shipley is better than Arrelious Benn,Preston Parker,and Sammie Stroughter. I would like to see the Bengals resign Ship and Fanene when they are squared away medically.
[quote name='snarkster' timestamp='1346468621' post='1153602']
Unless a better option comes along, I would carry both Faine and Koppen and let them battle it out until Cook returns then cut the odd man out and keep the other as a reserve. Chances are one or the other is injured by week 8 anyway.
[/quote]There is stupid, and then there is STUPID.

[quote name='blueridge' timestamp='1346472927' post='1153622']
And that is why you will be cleaning vats at the rendering plant until you go on disability.
The Bucs are idiots. Even with a sore knee Shipley is better than Arrelious Benn,Preston Parker,and Sammie Stroughter. I would like to see the Bengals resign Ship and Fanene when they are squared away medically.
There is stupid, and then there is STUPID.
[/quote]

Really? You don't think Hester brings more to the table than Pressley? I think stats would prove you wrong. Hester is a million miles ahead of Pressley in receiving ability.

I can't see why members on here dislike you so much? You seem like an informed poster that can win discussions with facts and logic instead of just degrading people with insults.

:29:

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1346473316' post='1153623']
Really? You don't think Hester brings more to the table than Pressley? I think stats would prove you wrong. Hester is a million miles ahead of Pressley in receiving ability.

I can't see why members on here dislike you so much? You seem like an informed poster that can win discussions with facts and logic instead of just degrading people with insults.

:29:
[/quote]

Pressley aint on the roster to catch passes. Neither is Whitworth.

And that is why you will be cleaning vats at the rendering plant until you go on disability.
The Bucs are idiots. Even with a sore knee Shipley is better than Arrelious Benn,Preston Parker,and Sammie Stroughter. I would like to see the Bengals resign Ship and Fanene when they are squared away medically.
[/quote]

Shipley is no better than any of the receivers we currently have. Neither is Fanene with regards to the D line. They may not be worse, but theyre not better.

[/quote]

Fuck you douche bag. You've been nothing but whiny little bitch since this thread started.

Archived