2012-2013 TV Discussion

Go Skins

Incredibly good episode of breaking bad tonight.

Walt is losing it.

amazing episode.. I just watched it.... Damn. the scene in the desert was crazy.. I figured that is the way it would have to go, but still crazy when it actually happened.

Can't freaking wait till next week...

Only two more..unreal

can you all stop talking about plot elements without using the spoiler tags?  I'm glad I watched last night.

Talk about how awesome the show is all you want.  That is all.

[spoiler]oh and BengalRep85-9 is wrong.  Walt is not losing it.  He's cutting his family lose to save them from the repercussions of his actions.  duh

So who does he come back to kill with the ricin?  Jessie?  The white supremecists?  Skyler? Skyler's bitch sister?

[/spoiler]

can you all stop talking about plot elements without using the spoiler tags?  I'm glad I watched last night.

[spoiler]oh and BengalRep85-9 is wrong.  Walt is not losing it.  He's cutting his family lose to save them from the repercussions of his actions.  duh

So who does he come back to kill with the ricin?  Jessie?  The white supremecists?  Skyler? Skyler's bitch sister?

[/spoiler]

are you talking to me? if so...what the hell did I say that was giving anything away?

I think we knew they were in the desert from the week before...

[/spoiler]

there's not a single spoiler about Sunday's episode in this thread.

Unless you're surprised that there was a scene in the desert after last week's episode ended in the desert. :ninja:

I'm senstive, alright?  I have a history of awesome stuff like this getting spoiled by loose lips -- and I'm not even talking about the infamous Harry Potter spoiler.

I figured that is the way it would have to go, but still crazy when it actually happened.

I read that (^^^) after I had watched episode 14, and I knew what fluhartz was talking about, which was enough to get under my skin.

OK.. I don't think I said anything that was really a spoiler....

BUT...this is the tv discussion thread, and we were discussing a show that was on the night before. If you think you might see something about a show that was on the previous night, wait until after you have watched it to come in to this thread....

I avoid these threads like the plague until after I watch the latest episode of something.

Just a suggestion...

I'm senstive, alright?  I have a history of awesome stuff like this getting spoiled by loose lips -- and I'm not even talking about the infamous Harry Potter spoiler.

I read that (^^^) after I had watched episode 14, and I knew what fluhartz was talking about, which was enough to get under my skin.

I guess so.  I didn't expect it to happen, even 5 seconds before it did.  Thought they'd go another route.  

no worries.

[/spoiler]

agree with your spoiler.  I just read the writer of the episode say the same thing.

One of the best final seasons I can remember. There hasn't been a single filler episode, every one has been great.

It's too bad all the good writers are working on Breaking Bad's final season and none of them were around for the final season of Dexter. The monkeys with typewriters putting that show to rest oughta be round up and shot ...

Has anyone been keeping up with or even watched The League? I'd not heard of it until recently and just watched the first couple seasons on Netflix and it's HYSTERICAL! It's even more admirable as a comedy when you realize that much of it is improvised. It's one of the funniest shows I've ever watched.

And yeah that last Breaking Bad episode was pretty epic.

Has anyone been keeping up with or even watched The League? I'd not heard of it until recently and just watched the first couple seasons on Netflix and it's HYSTERICAL! It's even more admirable as a comedy when you realize that much of it is improvised. It's one of the funniest shows I've ever watched.

And yeah that last Breaking Bad episode was pretty epic.

I love The League... All of the characters bring their own shit to the show, and I don't really dislike any of them.

Ruxin's brother in law Rafi is the most vile, ignorant....awesome character ever...  jesus I love him...

Archived