2012-2013 TV Discussion

Go Skins

Not a lot of people watched, GO I think, but just saw where Season Three or

"Copper" was cancelled.

The season finale last Sunday was just that... the end of the series.

Dang!

I would like to see some sort of two hour special to tie up the loose ends

but ain't gonna happen.

Not a lot of people watched, GO I think, but just saw where Season Three or

"Copper" was cancelled.

The season finale last Sunday was just that... the end of the series.

Dang!

I would like to see some sort of two hour special to tie up the loose ends

but ain't gonna happen.

I didn't see that particular show, but I hate when that shit happens.... 

Happened last year.. I had been watching Touch with Keifer Sutherland.. for two years(i really liked it) and it was starting to really get some things answered. One more season would have been more than enough to close it  out, I must have been the only one watching it.

Cancelled...

I didn't see that particular show, but I hate when that shit happens.... 

Happened last year.. I had been watching Touch with Keifer Sutherland.. for two years(i really liked it) and it was starting to really get some things answered. One more season would have been more than enough to close it  out, I must have been the only one watching it.

Cancelled...

Season One and Two are on Time Warner OnDemand on BBCAmerica.

Five Points section of NYC during the Civil War.  

Similar to "Gangs of New York" only the focus is on

the police... who are far from above taking the law into

its own hands to extremes.

Last episode of Season Two was a cliff hanger.

Be nice to see some of the loose ends left hanging

tied up but...  what the hey?  I guess time has to be

made for Honey Boo Boo and American Idol.

Sundays were Bengals and get home in time for Copper and

Boardwalk Empire back to back.  Excellent Sunday afternoon

and evening.

Highly recommend a Copper binge taking in several episodes at a time.

Far better than most of the crap I have spent money on at the movies lately.

breaking bad...

[spoiler] am I the only one not convinced Andrea is dead?  Maybe it was just a production error, but Todd's shot didn't actually sound like a gunshot.  It was a weird pop, almost like a tranquilizer gun. [/spoiler]

[spoiler] I'm not really sure.. but he did say nothing personal, and I actually thought he walked away afterwards and just left her. They also told Jesse that remember the kid was still alive so do what they say... I could absolutely be wrong though... [/spoiler]

Also.. I was watching some TV last night and saw the BB marathon getting ready to start. I watched the first two episodes. I guess I just kinda forgot how this show blew on to the scene and I loved it instantly.

Looks so different.... Jesse was soooooo young yo!!!!

I think I might run through this series again here in a few weeks, or at least start it in late Feb, after our Super Bowl run... WHO-DEY!!!!

breaking bad...

[spoiler] am I the only one not convinced Andrea is dead?  Maybe it was just a production error, but Todd's shot didn't actually sound like a gunshot.  It was a weird pop, almost like a tranquilizer gun. [/spoiler]

[spoiler]No way... she's definitely dead. She was way low on my list of people I expected to die though, so God knows what's gonna happen on Sunday[/spoiler]

BB

[spoiler]No way... she's definitely dead. She was way low on my list of people I expected to die though, so God knows what's gonna happen on Sunday[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I figured it was just a low-powder/caliber round or silenced or something & was viewed from across the street inside a vehicle, didn't pay that close of attention to the handgun.  IIRC it did look like sort of a handcannon though, didn't it [/spoiler]

BB

[spoiler]I just watched frame by frame.  Looks like she's dead to me.  Flash, puff of smoke and she went down like a ton of bricks.  Her head didn't fly apart as you might expect with hollow points or a hand cannon.  But I'm not an expert on these things, and if the Breaking Bad episode of Mythbusters is anything to go off of, the show gets a lot of things like this plain wrong.

Plus it's not like Vince Gilligan is afraid of killing off main characters, let alone minor ones.[/spoiler]

Just finished watching the last episode of Breaking Bad.

[spoiler]

GET ME A GOD DAMNED TOWEL BECAUSE

THIS MOTHERFUCKING WALTGASM IS STILL NOT STOPPING.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

Can you spot Heisenberg?

[attachment=1247:Old Heisenberg Photo.jpg]

[/spoiler]

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler]I just rewatched the last episode of breaking bad and realized what the deal is.  Why do we like BB/WW so much?  For the same reason we all liked Star Wars and Harry Potter.  Walt was in a shit situation, discovered a super power which negated said shit situation, and here's the kicker....he could be me, you, or anyone we know.  We all fit in his pants.  His beautiful, pleated, khaki pants.   

RIP, Walt.

[attachment=1253:bbobit.gif]

[/spoiler]

meant to ask earlier, what do people think of the end of The Walking Dead

[spoiler] I'm thinking its got to be swine flu that killed Patrick right?  Then once dead he turns, and will now infect/kill other members of the prison. [/spoiler]

[spoiler]It's definitely the ebola virus, it makes you bleed out of your orifices - that's why they kept focusing on that one zombie that was bleeding out of his eyes. Then the kid died bleeding out of everywhere. There were a bunch of signs about a widespread infection - Daryl licking his fingers before he shook the sick kid's hand (then continuing to eat), the sick kid cooking food for the whole camp, then him sputtering his sick juices all into the water supply[/spoiler]

Archived