2012-2013 TV Discussion

Go Skins

Anyone else watching The Bridge?

Sonya Cross is a strange woman. She's like a Vulcan.

yea its been ok so far.  Hope it picks up a little more.  

A part of me thinks Kruger is playing her a little TOO awkward.  If they tone her down a little and pick up the pace of the plot, I think it could be really good.

agreed and I know.. I will miss it

as a general rule, I think it's better to leave too soon than stay too long.  Especially if it is the logical conclusion of a story arc (disclaimer: i never watched this show so I don't know if that applies)

as a general rule, I think it's better to leave too soon than stay too long.  Especially if it is the logical conclusion of a story arc (disclaimer: i never watched this show so I don't know if that applies)

I totally agree, but I will still miss it.

I think it feels like it's ending too soon because although it may TECHNICALLY be 6 seasons, first season was only 7 episodes then these last 2 were only 8 episodes each.  Just feels like they could do so much more with Walt. He is such a great character, sad to see him go already.

I think it feels like it's ending too soon because although it may TECHNICALLY be 6 seasons, first season was only 7 episodes then these last 2 were only 8 episodes each.  Just feels like they could do so much more with Walt. He is such a great character, sad to see him go already.

technically this is still season 5. :p

Did anyone else find it odd that you could already buy the current season, and they didn't even use the words "pre-order".

technically this is still season 5. :P

Did anyone else find it odd that you could already buy the current season, and they didn't even use the words "pre-order".

Yea this may be the second half of 5 but since you can already buy season 5 I'm just gonna call it season 6.

Wonder whose idea it was to end it? Doesn't seem like it would be a network decision since it's pulling in some pretty big ratings.

Saw online where the final episode is supposedly so epic that a "big director" from Hollywood wanted to make it into a movie and release it in theatres.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last night was a killer episode.

Horns of a dilemma for Sunday.

After the Bengals destroy the Bears...

10:00...

Season Finale of "Copper"

or

Season Premier of "Boardwalk Empire"

just added Home BO last weekend for the "Empire" season.

I think... I will watch "Copper" and catch "Empire" Monday on OnDemand.

What the hey?  Can't lose night.

Another great Breaking Bad. Although many saw the ending coming, I think it brought the suspense up since we were waiting to see exactly how it would happen.

for a minute they made it seem like they were going to grab Marie. Not sure how they would have known where Hank lives, but it definitely felt like they teased "someone's about to show up in the hallway and take her".

longmire is on netflix?  may have to check that out.

It's good. I'll save you a speck of insanity (I watched the first 5 episodes trying to figure out why the actor playing Longmire looked so familiar): He was one of the agents from the Matrix.

Archived