2012-2013 TV Discussion

Go Skins

A nearly unrecognizable Helena Bonham-Carter (The King’s Speech) and Dominic West (The Wire) are bringing their Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton best in the following promo shot for BBC4′s upcoming biopic, which centers on the tumultuous twosome’s 1983 Broadway production of Noel Coward’s Private Lives.

http://tvline.com/2013/06/05/jj-abrams-developing-rod-serling-series/

A nearly unrecognizable Helena Bonham-Carter (The King’s Speech) and Dominic West (The Wire) are bringing their Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton best in the following promo shot for BBC4′s upcoming biopic, which centers on the tumultuous twosome’s 1983 Broadway production of Noel Coward’s Private Lives.

http://tvline.com/2013/06/05/jj-abrams-developing-rod-serling-series/

I was going to guess earlier but it was almost too easy when you posted the picture.  The address for the pic is a dead give away...

bbclizdickbiopic.jpg

Just a simple search engine input of BBC Liz Dick Biopic received the correct results right away on the Web Search or Image search.  Helena Bonham Carter has that something that can't be described.  She would get me in a whole lot of trouble.

I was going to guess earlier but it was almost too easy when you posted the picture.  The address for the pic is a dead give away...

bbclizdickbiopic.jpg

Just a simple search engine input of BBC Liz Dick Biopic received the correct results right away on the Web Search or Image search.  Helena Bonham Carter has that something that can't be described.  She would get me in a whole lot of trouble.

I figured someone would have done that eventually. :)

People watch Franklin and Bash?

I can't believe people watch suits either. I find law shows very hard to watch.

Heather Locklear joined the cast, enough said.

Take her out of it, the casting is really good and the antics for the most part, work.

Posting this is the right thread...(but I'm probably the only one who watches this anyway)

Pretty Little Liars Season 4 has lost some of the spark.  It isn't quite as wacky as the first couple of seasons.  I'm wondering if that is actual decline, or if it is just the format (previously we were able to watch one episode after another on Netflix streaming, now we have to wait one week in between episodes as they premiere).  In any event it is still fun but the bloom is off the rose to an extent 

Hard to believe the final season of Dex starts tonight.  I don't think I've ever enjoyed an actor as much as I've enjoyed MCH playing Dex.  Going to be hard to finally say goodbye.

Archived