!!!THE BENGALS @ BROWNS GAME THREAD!!!

[quote name='akiliMVP' timestamp='1350244355' post='1170391']
Fucking pathetic. Fire everyone. 2 weeks in a row we blow it in the 2nd half to a far inferior team. All on the coaches lack of ability to adjust.
[/quote]You have to be good to play a inferior team and we are not good.

Last year was a lot of fun because I had no expectations and everything was gravy.

This year is a pain in the ass because we all had expectations that the talent we had here was actually different THIS TIME, and they were the kind of people who would rise to the occasion and improve.

I hate to say it (for the second time today), but the common factor is our head coach. Of course, the contract is signed so he's not going anywhere for another 18 months...

[quote name='gatorclaws' timestamp='1350244476' post='1170403']
i'm becoming very indifferent about this team. you know no one is going to be held accountable
[/quote]I like Marvin but the last few years i could care if he stayed or left. He has more control over this team then most coaches have had for year and i think he is average at best and some people want him as gm and i don 't agree.
It just makes me wonder what coaches in the past could have done if they had more control.I'm not down on mb but u do have to make people accountable more quick in the nfl.He is just to loyal.

Archived