31 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for tomorrow

• Obama
    • Romney
    • Other
    • Not Voting

This poll is closed to new votes

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1352266329' post='1178398']
After Montana Bengal quoted Sois Once I put him on ignore as well, so someone can fill him in. :lol:
[/quote]

Like I give a shit....and by the way....Just because you ignored me, it doesn't mean I can't read your rambling.

Someone want to quote me so the idiot can read this?

[quote name='cnbengal' timestamp='1352266780' post='1178403']
welfare, foodstamps, and the general lack of will to be a useful member of society, Cincinnati and Cleveland both are filled with massive amounts of people on the government tit and they consistently vote Democrat.
[/quote]
welfare, foodstamps, and the general lack of will to be a useful member of society, Cincinnati and Cleveland both are filled with massive amounts of people on the government tit and they consistently vote Democrat.
[/quote]

Romneys parents were on welfare.

[quote name='MichaelWeston' timestamp='1352267248' post='1178409']
Romneys parents were on welfare.
[/quote]

Well, good for them, they obviously must have used it for how it was intended, because they were able to install the morals and beliefs into Mitt that made him the successful man he is today. Welfare and other social programs are there for certain reasons. not everyone using them is abusing them.

So I saw Colorado passed a law to start mandating marijuana the same as alcohol. So I'm assuming they can now tax it, and regulate the prices at a state level. I find it odd that they would regulate it like alcohol that is meant for entertainment, and not like pharmaceuticals, which it is intended for.

Just heard a stat, no incumbent President had been re-elected with a 7.2% unemployment rate since FDR.

[quote name='cnbengal' timestamp='1352266091' post='1178394']
as an Ohioan I'm embarrassed for my states part in this election, it's apparent the welfare and entitlement crowd in Hamilton and Cuyahoga County out number the working class in the state. Here's to 4 more years of a dead economy and tax increases,yea
[/quote]
[/quote]

I've not lived in Ohio for the better part of a decade and a half.

Is that still code for "I don't like black people"? :mellow:

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1352267866' post='1178413']
[color=#333333]The cost of Cheetos and other snack foods in Colorado just skyrocketed after tonight.[/color]

[color=#333333] :lmao:[/color]
[/quote]

I wonder if marijuana shops will take this as a chance to sell that kind of stuff next to the check out counter. Hell, they might as well start selling beer and liquor. It will be a one stop shop for all your parting needs,

:41:

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1352268394' post='1178415']
LMAO I am sure plenty of you guys will be glad to hear what the announcer said, Jeb Bush is well respect and loved by Hispanic voters...Obama went from 67% to 69% of the Hispanic vote because of Romney's stiff position on immigrants.
[/quote]

I would say their is a good chance he will be the next president. He is very well liked by a lot of people.

Let me first point out, Paul Ryan has a hot wife.

With that out of the way, I agree that Jeb Bush my get the push to the Presidency. The key will be for him to choose a running mate that may be a little more experienced in things hasn't dealt with. To be honest, probably someone in the military, or former military and of some type of minority background.

Isn't it odd that politics seems to be in the blood? I know many call it a tin hat theory, but ever when Obama's family tree is stretched out, he has blood that is in common with former Presidents. Does it ever really make you wonder? Has anyone else ever followed those stories about genealogy? This isn't something new. In fact I think I read that every U.S. President was related to another President at some point.

I certainly hope what the reporter just said isn't what he meant. He made it sound like Hillary might run after Obama's 4 years are up. Someone on here said Hillary was going to step away from her position as Secretary of State, so is that four years to rest and charger her batteries?

[quote name='Elflocko' timestamp='1352270254' post='1178425']
Inquiring minds want to know, LD....
[/quote]

Who wouldn't want to own Twitter? It has blown up 10 times that of face book, and because of the traffic they can charge a premium on advertisement. Look at how rick Zuckerberg is.

[indent]
[quote]
Twitter is courting bigtime advertisers and will soon allow them to tailor, automate and publish ads in bulk directly onto the Internet microblogging service, according to two people with knowledge of the matter.
The company will soon provide a so-called application programming interface, or API, that will help advertising agencies and corporations deliver large volumes of ads on Twitter. Access to the API, which Twitter plans to begin in the fourth quarter, will initially be rolled out as a test involving a limited number of partners, the people said.[/quote][/indent]
http://blog.programmableweb.com/2012/02/21/twitter-ads-there-is-no-advertising-api-says-twitter/

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1352262697' post='1178373']
Now we'll listen to weeks of people talking about how the system is flawed because Romney could win the overall vote, but lose the electoral college. Is the electoral college flawed?
[/quote]
I think this is one of the huge reasons people don't vote. Why put more emphasis on one state over another? Why not just have an overall vote and let that cat win. Even what JVJB said would make more sense.

Why would you even go out and vote for a democrat in some southern states? Your vote is likely going to amount to nothing. The electoral college, IMO, needs a huge makeover.

[quote name='Lucid' timestamp='1352303942' post='1178466']
Mostly because turnabout is fair play.[/quote]
I don't know a lot about politics in general. I'd like to know more. Could you clarify this for me? I just don't understand how if for instance, Mitt gets more votes, why he shouldn't win? I'm under the impression that everyone's vote should count equally or it defeats the purpose of everyone's voice being heard.

BTW, I don't think either cat was/is going to turn this country around from the downward spiral it is in. I do know that social media will be much more bearable.

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1352304426' post='1178467']

I don't know a lot about politics in general. I'd like to know more. Could you clarify this for me? I just don't understand how if for instance, Mitt gets more votes, why he shouldn't win? I'm under the impression that everyone's vote should count equally or it defeats the purpose of everyone's voice being heard.

BTW, I don't think either cat was/is going to turn this country around from the downward spiral it is in. I do know that social media will be much more bearable.
[/quote]

I think he is talking about Gore winning the popular vote but Bush winning the electoral college.

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1352304426' post='1178467']

[/quote]

Because in 2000 Gore won the popular vote and lost the election.. The Republicans seemed to think that was perfectly ok at the time.

Archived