The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly - Oakland Raiders

[quote name='IKOTA' timestamp='1353884532' post='1184798']
Good: 1st, 2nd and 4th quarters all around pretty much

Bad: Raiders

Ugly: sois and JamieB's boyfriend Carson Palmer....he's pretty shitty. Sorry he didn't have as good a game as you would have liked guys, but hey, look at the bright side.....Bengals won!
[/quote]

I also wanted Bengals to win. I had Bengals D in fantasy and benched Carson.

Good:
AJ
Andy
DL
Burfict
Run game
Sanu
Gresham

Bad:
All Raiders units except QB, K an P
I didn't lay the points
Some Huber punts were not optimal
3rd quarter offense

Ugly (in a good way):
Whitworth going Bull Hurley on the Raiders DL. That was awesome.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1353890438' post='1184869']
Ugly: Dan Patrick saying Andrew Luck has now tied sam Bradford for most wins by a rookie QB.
[/quote]

Big Jen was only 14-1 as a rookie. I can see comparing the first QB of any draft since they usually go to shitty teams.

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1353897655' post='1184940']
Ugly: Whitworth getting sucked into a bullshit ejection for not being able to control his emotions.

Just kidding.

Really ugly: Carson wears #3 and his luck hasn't changed.
[/quote]

Maybe Whit got ejected because he didnt want to feel obligated to talk to Carson after the game?

that fight was awesome, whit is the fucking man, everyone booed carson everytime he took the field it was freaking awesome, from the get go you could tell that Oakland couldn't hang with us although i think we took our foot off the gas too early but the fight fired the team up and we marched down the field and scored another TD which was awesome

[quote name='bengalsfan850' timestamp='1353899187' post='1184970']
that fight was awesome, whit is the fucking man, everyone booed carson everytime he took the field it was freaking awesome, from the get go you could tell that Oakland couldn't hang with us although i think we took our foot off the gas too early but the fight fired the team up and we marched down the field and scored another TD which was awesome
[/quote]

Would you perhaps classify the play of our fair knights in black and orange armor as....awesome?

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1353899292' post='1184975']
Would you perhaps classify the play of our fair knights in black and orange armor as....awesome?
[/quote]

it was glorious, the fair maidens most certainly had wet undergarmets watching the battle against the rapscallions of the far west

[quote name='bengalbutch' timestamp='1353882307' post='1184779']
Marvin said in post game it was a cheap shot and that's what Whit is suppose to do. I agree
[/quote]

Whit said in the post game that he has 2 contracts... one is to protect his wife, the other is to protect his QB. haha :41: I liked the intensity shown there.

Archived