The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly - Oakland Raiders

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1353879892' post='1184735']
I really hope Whit doesn't get suspended
[/quote]

I doubt if he does but I guess ya never know what Goodell will do. If it does happen though, I have a lot of faith in Collins to keep it rollin. I would expect little to no drop-off.

Echo others. Steve Tasker was simpy the awful. Openly rooting for the Raiders. Slobbing their knobs when they were down 17 saying they had given good effort. Turning that whistle into the worst thing ever and acting like it totally turned the game, when even if it had been allowed Bengals were still up by two scores with 7 minutes left.

And on and on and on.

Just egregious.

[quote name='IKOTA' timestamp='1353884532' post='1184798']
Good: 1st, 2nd and 4th quarters all around pretty much

Bad: Raiders

Ugly: sois and JamieB's boyfriend Carson Palmer....he's pretty shitty. Sorry he didn't have as good a game as you would have liked guys, but hey, look at the bright side.....Bengals won!
[/quote]

Uhm I wanted us to win, what are you talking about? You should have come out with Onyx, I would have pissed on you. :lol:

I dont think Whit will get suspended but if he does it could be a big problem. The suspension will probably be announced in the next couple days and he will appeal and be able to play against the Chargers. If it does not get overturned, he would miss the Cowboys game and Ware could have a huge game going against Collins.

[quote name='BigDawgBengal' timestamp='1353885950' post='1184809']
I dont think Whit will get suspended but if he does it could be a big problem. The suspension will probably be announced in the next couple days and he will appeal and be able to play against the Chargers. If it does not get overturned, he would miss the Cowboys game and Ware could have a huge game going against Collins.
[/quote]

Collins is better at pass pro then run blocking. I think he does alright in that game, if he has to.

[quote name='Oldcat' timestamp='1353886034' post='1184811']
Collins is better at pass pro then run blocking. I think he does alright in that game, if he has to.
[/quote]

Collins didnt play that well this preseason hope thats not an indicator, i just hope Whit plays.

[quote name='Oldcat' timestamp='1353888012' post='1184839']

That, and the Raider's D-Line was in the locker room.
[/quote]

HA!

True. They may get suspended for punches. I thought I saw another guy throw punches by the name of Schauss or something. Helps with our second rounder next year.

Archived