Has anyone checked out the Team Defense stats. It's ridiculous how close Cincinnati is across the board to Houston. Only difference is, Cincinnati is a team that is trending up over the past two months compared to Houston trending down over a similar time frame. Considering they are currently the top seed, that speaks volumes of how good this Cincinnati defense is.

Bengals D is to Pittsburgh as the Houston D is to Baltimore.

Pittsburgh is built around their scheme. Take one piece out, the scheme is still in place.

Baltimore doesn't outscheme you. They rely (relied) on superior talent.

That is why the pittsburgh defense endures. The scheme is greater than the individuals.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1356543561' post='1199315']
Bengals D is to Pittsburgh as the Houston D is to Baltimore.

Pittsburgh is built around their scheme. Take one piece out, the scheme is still in place.

Baltimore doesn't outscheme you. They rely (relied) on superior talent.

That is why the pittsburgh defense endures. The scheme is greater than the individuals.
[/quote]

Dirty play and paid off refs don't require draft picks.

[quote name='Newprodigy101' timestamp='1356545712' post='1199339']
So very true. having [s]God[/s] [s]Satan[/s] Rodger Goodell as a stealer fan goes a long ways as well.
[/quote]

[quote name='BengalBacker' timestamp='1356546390' post='1199349']
FIFY
[/quote]

and I FIFY ;)

[quote name='Jason' timestamp='1356549092' post='1199372']
Dumbo Dalton? Really? Better completion %, more TDs, and a higher rating than Palmer.
[/quote]
I think over the course of his career Palmer has been shown to be a guy that can put up great numbers and make some great throws, but lacks the ability to lead a team of men to the ultimate goal. I hate to admit it but that brain type guy was dead on in his assessment and I'm so glad we have a real leader as our QB now.

[quote name='Newprodigy101' timestamp='1356545712' post='1199339']
So very true. having [s]God Satan Rodger[/s] Roger Goodell as a stealer fan goes a long ways as well.
[/quote]
[quote name='BengalBacker' timestamp='1356546390' post='1199349']
FIFY
[/quote]
[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1356546533' post='1199351']

and I FIFY ;)
[/quote]

and I FIFY, ya non spelling bitch! :lmao:

Archived