The 2013 Regular Season Thread!!!!!!

Jason

Just when this team starts getting you excited again. 

SHIT

THE

BED

Yeah, this puzzling lack of hitting really sucks. Our hitters outside of Votto and maybe Phillips are so damn streaky. Meanwhile, the pitching continues to be very, very good overall.

The Pirate crash has started.

I was at Saturday's game (have family in the area) and I texted Jamie when it was 8-0 saying, you're welcome. 

Then Pittsburgh decided to make it interesting before Arizona woke up and won 15-5. 

Arizona swept Baltimore last week. 

Completely different atmosphere than DC.  Some hot dog vendor actually danced in the aisles in attempt to sell more of his product.  Nice ballpark though.  You can take a water taxi to the stadium. They also sold beer in 24 oz cans for $10.50.  One can of beer at Nationals Park is at least $9 that is maybe half the size of what Pittsburgh sells.

Pittsburgh is in San Diego starting tonight.

Sounds like Sean Marshall is on his way back, but Johnny still has a strained lat.  I really hope we can get him back and let him get some innings so we can use him in the postseason.  Especially since we are starting to monitor Cingrani's innings.

'

No, we would be half game back of stl and a game and a half back of pit.

Bummer. Ah well. Progress is progress. If the Reds keep on winning then the situation will take care of itself. Putting the D-backs further back in the WC race is a really good idea...but putting the screws to STL and PIT in the division race is even better.

Archived