What happened to reputation?

Jason

I just wish it was like FaceBook, where you could see who was liking or disliking what you said.

That way you could know who is cool and who is an a-hole. Instead of anonymous. 

I was able to do that as a mod for a little while (you should have been too) I think Go turned that feature off.

(all I know is 1181 loved to neg rep me all the time LOL, jackass)

What happened to reputation? Why, it's gone down the shitter, just like everything else in the world these days. Back when we had prayer in schools, there was no such thing as bad or negative reputation! People were polite, blacks knew their place and all was well with the world! Ah, I miss those days.

I'm guessing the # to the right of the up and down arrow is the rep you've received for that specific post?

Justice is tearing it up!

He's at -93. Oh man!

I don't think I've rep'd even a dozen times in my years here. Maybe I should start to.

What happened to reputation? Why, it's gone down the shitter, just like everything else in the world these days. Back when we had prayer in schools, there was no such thing as bad or negative reputation! People were polite, blacks knew their place and all was well with the world! Ah, I miss those days.

Amen! Whippersnappers these days...

Archived