Former Bengal Armon Binns out with tore ACL, MCL

Bummer.  Hope his recovery goes smooth and he gets back out there.

I'd love to see him do well.  I always kind of wondered if there was too much pressure on him to produce ASAP.  Maybe if he were brought along a little slower he could have had a spot here.

I hate your posts.

How could you even figure out what "With all the hate he for around here" means? But i agree. All of his/her coherent posts are bad and I assume that the other ones are bad too. I don't recall any hate for Binns on here.  Unless thinking that he shouldn't be on the roster is considered hate now.  

With all the hate he for around here, I'm sure many people are going to be happy to hear this.

Who hated on him here you dumb bitch? Why would you even say something like that? Just please go find another hobby cause when it comes to football you have proved it that you don't know shit.

Also Miami was really happy about his pickup. They said it was their best pickup in a longtime and couldn't believe his talent.

So many thought Binns was the weakest talent on a highly talented group of young receivers.  Its a great problem to have and Miami thought they were getting a damn good player out of it.  Sucks he got hurt but there was never any hate, just evaluation.

Binns probably would have been the #2 receiver at a host of suck ass teams in this league.  He is a decent player but we happen to be healthy there.

Who hated on him here you dumb bitch? Why would you even say something like that? Just please go find another hobby cause when it comes to football you have proved it that you don't know shit.

Also Miami was really happy about his pickup. They said it was their best pickup in a longtime and couldn't believe his talent.

Binns is a solid player and made some big plays for us before he went down with the head injury. I know he coaching staff didn't want to lose him, but they had to expose him to waivers to make room due to injuries at other positions. They were hoping to bring him back, but Miami snatched him up.

I know more about football than you ever possibly could. And I'm sure you're right. Nobody hated on him just like nobody has hated on Maualuga, Gresham, Tate, Andre Smith, etc...

I know more about football than you ever possibly could. And I'm sure you're right. Nobody hated on him just like nobody has hated on Maualuga, Gresham, Tate, Andre Smith, etc...

My little toe nail has more knowledge about football than you do! Get the hell outta here. Why don't you just go to Pinterest. Go do girly shit please.

My little toe nail has more knowledge about football than you do! Get the hell outta here. Why don't you just go to Pinterest. Go do girly shit please.

I'm starting to put two and two together and now realize why my comments about homosexuals irked so many people on this board. You guys really hate women. I guess GB actually stands for Gay Bengals message board.

Maybe I should find a board that is a little less effeminate, with actual real men who know something about football instead of bitching and whining about certain players all the time like you guys are on the rag or something.

I'd show her what hate really is. She don't know bout me. Playa hater from the middle east. Bitch betta recognize son  :lol:

Gee, you sound real badass... I forgot - you're all GANGSTA!!!

Stay in school and stop being a thug before you get your punk ass "Trayvoned" by someone who decides to take out the trash.

I'm starting to put two and two together and now realize why my comments about homosexuals irked so many people on this board. You guys really hate women. I guess GB actually stands for Gay Bengals message board.

Maybe I should find a board that is a little less effeminate, with actual real men who know something about football instead of bitching and whining about certain players all the time like you guys are on the rag or something.

Stay in school and stop being a thug before you get your punk ass "Trayvoned" by someone who decides to take out the trash.

get my ass "Trayvoned" :lmao:

You know I am in prison right? I post on my time when we can. Come visit me please. We can talk about this through the little phone and glass window. Have you ever combed a man chest hair?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RJE6kMvCjY[/media]

Please do go to another Bengals message board. Cause you will not be missed around here at ALL.

get my ass "Trayvoned" :lmao:

You know I am in prison right? I post on my time when we can. Come visit me please. We can talk about this through the little phone and glass window. Have you ever combed a man chest hair?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RJE6kMvCjY[/media]

Please do go to another Bengals message board. Cause you will not be missed around here at ALL.

In prison? I thought you were "in the Jungle?"

Oh well, I guess my advice to stop being so GANGSTA came too late!

No, we don't hate women......we hate you.   

You keep it up and Ill be taking out the trash.

Archived