Steelers Week Notes Part Deux

RT @pauldehnerjr: No Burfict at practice. Green-Ellis (illness) was there for walk through but not practice at UC. #Bengals

Now Harrison, too.

What kind of illness do your inside sources tell you it is?

I understand there is a stomach virus raging that is highly contagious 

and lasts about a day.

CINCINNATI (AP) -- Linebacker James Harrison is the latest Bengals trying to get healthy in time for the next game. And this one means a little more to the former Pittsburgh Steelers star.

Harrison was one of three Bengals who missed practice on Thursday because of an illness spreading through the team. Running back BenJarvus Green-Ellis missed a second day of practice, and linebacker Vontaze Burfict also was out.

It'll be a homecoming for Harrison when the Bengals (9-4) play in Pittsburgh (5-8) on Sunday night. He left Pittsburgh after he and the Steelers failed to get an agreement over a restructured contract. His role in Cincinnati has been expanding late in the season.

Harrison has two sacks and one interception.

I have something in my 'medicine' cabinet that would wipe away that stomach bug in less than a day.  All natural, nature's best antiseptic, antibiotic, antiviral, antifungal.....best part of it is that there can be no resistance formed to it.   You will hear about this in future, I guarantee it.    From doctors....hopefully yours.   

I need to get a hold of someone at the Bengals.   

I have something in my 'medicine' cabinet that would wipe away that stomach bug in less than a day.  All natural, nature's best antiseptic, antibiotic, antiviral, antifungal.....best part of it is that there can be no resistance formed to it.   You will hear about this in future, I guarantee it.    From doctors....hopefully yours.   

Wish you could bro. What's it called? Ak47 or purple Cush :lol: I'm kidding. What is it really?

Scienctology?

Archived