The Dirty Hit on Huber

I have not heard any from the NFL news sites as of yet,but they should be suspended for doing nothing about the hit when they were standing right there.The hit took place right in front of them and they did nothing,Not only that but there were several block in the back  penalties that should have been called,that were not called.

Well, when Tripplett screwed up that call in the Bengals-Colts game, his punishment was to do the game in Cleveland the following week.  He and his crew would probably have preferred a one-game suspension.  :)

A friend of mine is complaining on Facebook about her Packers sticker getting ripped off the back of her car.  Not hard to figure out based on who they play this week.  Even here in Nati. Actually the stealer fans here are much worse than the ones in shittsburgh if that's possible.

A friend of mine is complaining on Facebook about her Packers sticker getting ripped off the back of her car.  Not hard to figure out based on who they play this week.  Even here in Nati. Actually the stealer fans here are much worse than the ones in shittsburgh if that's possible.

Wasn't going to post it due to the upset nature over Huber hit and getting an ass kicking.   Went to Pittsburgh.     Green Bay remains the best football atmosphere I've encountered.   Pittsburgh is now second.

Complete opposite of what I expected.    

Wasn't going to post it due to the upset nature over Huber hit and getting an ass kicking.   Went to Pittsburgh.     Green Bay remains the best football atmosphere I've encountered.   Pittsburgh is now second.

Complete opposite of what I expected.    

Ban Scharm now!!

Ban Scharm now!!

They bastards musta hit him up the side of the head whil he was there!  He's clearly concussed and not himself.  Send him to Cleveland this weekend to snap him out of it. Obviously needs shock therapy.  If that doesn't work they may have to remove three-quarters of his brain and he will become a permanent pissburgh fan.  The horror!     :685:  :steelerssuck:  

Why not just do what they used to do in the NHL until the NHLPA talked the league into changing the rule...  If, through an illegal act, you injure a player so that they miss any games, you miss the same number of games PLUS one - without pay.

I like that but throw a cap on there. Ie first offense cap of 4 games. Second offense cap of 8. 3rd offense a cap of a season.

Maybe not those exact numbers but just an example.

Why not just do what they used to do in the NHL until the NHLPA talked the league into changing the rule...  If, through an illegal act, you injure a player so that they miss any games, you miss the same number of games PLUS one - without pay.

Because they'd have to enforce that equally.

No mention of any fine in the weekly NFL.com article:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000301233/article/eagles-qb-nick-foles-docked-10k-by-nfl-for-illegal-block

The NHL had their injury/violence avoidance era too...that was where those rules came from. They just didn't have the litigation. They even tried to eliminate fighting out of the mix. It hasn't really done much other than add more penalties (and scoring chances) to the game.

Archived