Superbowl bound if it wasn't for AJ Green and Kyle Cook

And am I the only one that saw not one, not two but THREE coaches holding Dunlap back from Hayes on the sidelines??? And then when they made a stop the entire D on the bench regrouping except Dunlap standing by his lonesome on the sidelines
Hate to hate on Dunlap but Jesus man you can't have that keep your composure

And am I the only one that saw not one, not two but THREE coaches holding Dunlap back from Hayes on the sidelines??? And then when they made a stop the entire D on the bench regrouping except Dunlap standing by his lonesome on the sidelines

I missed that deal, what happened?

I missed that deal, what happened?

x2

I felt the only way we'd lose this game is with Andy turning the ball over. I don't see how people can equate some poor plays by others with turnovers. Turnovers lose games and Andy is good at creating them.

Same people who were so adamant about that at the end of Carson's time here are out defending Andy in spite of it.

I feel like the desire for the "fuck Carson" crowd to put Andy above him are not allowing them to see clearly in this regard.

The worst play of the game was Gio's incomplete pass rule fumble. The second were Andys turnovers. The third was AJ Green disappearing, half assing his routes (almost the entire game) and his in ability to catch a pass when the team needs it. To be fair a couple of Andy's turnovers were bad decisions based on the OL getting OWNED the entire game, but Dalton CANNOT make bad decisions like he did.

I felt the only way we'd lose this game is with Andy turning the ball over. I don't see how people can equate some poor plays by others with turnovers. Turnovers lose games and Andy is good at creating them.

I agreed and said the same before the game.  I just don't think you can lay all of the blame for a shell-shocked QB at his feet alone.  Does he deserve blame?  For sure.  But so does the rest of this organization.

The worst play of the game was Gio's incomplete pass rule fumble. The second were Andys turnovers. The third was AJ Green disappearing, half assing his routes (almost the entire game) and his in ability to catch a pass when the team needs it. To be fair a couple of Andy's turnovers were bad decisions based on the OL getting OWNED the entire game, but Dalton CANNOT make bad decisions like he did.

Yep. I cant even imagine how good AJ could be if he actually tried.

He's a very good player and barely even bothers showing up half the time. Would be great to have people on staff/roster that push him to be the best he can be.

Yep. I cant even imagine how good AJ could be if he actually tried.

He's a very good player and barely even bothers showing up half the time. Would be great to have people on staff/roster that push him to be the best he can be.

AJ's inconsistent effort has been a huge issue this year. 

OLine / Dline abused all game lost it bro. Don't make it anything more than it is Mr Fantastic Four.

Fuck the fantastic four. I think the o-line overall lost it more than anyone. Yes, even Dalton. Collectively, as a group, they shit the bed. Andy was looking good in the first quarter, even though they were getting some pressure. When they really started to get pressure in the second, he fell the fuck apart. I'll keep it 100 though I don't really know shit about the o-line except that they are not supposed to have your QB running around like a chicken with its head cut off. So I dunno who really was playing horrible out there. But something has to be done, man. They'd been solid the past few weeks. Why now? Why now against the fucking Chargers d-line who has given nobody any issues this season? lol. I just don't get it.

Fuck the fantastic four. I think the o-line overall lost it more than anyone. Yes, even Dalton. Collectively, as a group, they shit the bed. Andy was looking good in the first quarter, even though they were getting some pressure. When they really started to get pressure in the second, he fell the fuck apart. I'll keep it 100 though I don't really know shit about the o-line except that they are not supposed to have your QB running around like a chicken with its head cut off. So I dunno who really was playing horrible out there. But something has to be done, man. They'd been solid the past few weeks. Why now? Why now against the fucking Chargers d-line who has given nobody any issues this season? lol. I just don't get it.

Zero adjustments to deal with the pressure. No screens, slants, or quick outs. 

A West Coast offense ought to be able to fucking play a West Coast game

Archived