Superbowl bound if it wasn't for AJ Green and Kyle Cook

Why would I? The improvement in this team needs to come from a reduction in turnovers. The passing game produces too many.

Quit crying. Your need to hand job whoever qbs this team isn't my fault.

There are multiple ways to cut down on turnovers, but you simply dont understand that this is a team game.

Oline doesnt collapse, dalton doesnt make 2 of those 3 turnovers.

Does that excuse him? No. But its the truth whether you want to believe it or not.

There are multiple ways to cut down on turnovers, but you simply dont understand that this is a team game.

Does that excuse him? No. But its the truth whether you want to believe it or not.

Not fumbling untouched is one way, correct?

Scharm the Myopic.

QB loss the game.

Your evasiveness speaks volumes. Thanks for trying.

Good QBs limit their mistakes and know when to take a sack rather than throw a desperation pass. How many times was Andy sacked today? The answer is zero. Kaepernick was sacked 3 times. Brees twice.

The big difference is both of those guys make plays in big games regularly, Andy does not.

Good QBs limit their mistakes and know when to take a sack rather than throw a desperation pass. How many times was Andy sacked today? The answer is zero. Kaepernick was sacked 3 times. Brees twice.

The big difference is both of those guys make plays in big games regularly, Andy does not.

Dalton was sacked today. And he was hit HARD throwing the ball. He didn't play well but the offensive line was pure shit too.

All of the arguments end with the same result...but the obvious can be stated...
Good teams find ways to win and when it counts this team/organization fails over and over again. So by default this team is not good. Dalton has weapons but their not loaded. The defense fell flat on their asses. They couldn't stop the fucking run -it was fucking embarrassing. I think the steelers put on charger uniforms and smacked us around like whores holding out on their pimp.

All of the arguments end with the same result...but the obvious can be stated...
Good teams find ways to win and when it counts this team/organization fails over and over again. So by default this team is not good. Dalton has weapons but their not loaded. The defense fell flat on their asses. They couldn't stop the fucking run -it was fucking embarrassing. I think the steelers put on charger uniforms and smacked us around like whores holding out on their pimp.

I agree with this. The team got embarrassed from top to bottom. The Chargers completely controlled the tempo in the 2nd half and ran the ball at will. The Bengals abandoned the run and put all the pressure on their QB behind a hurt offensive line. Rivers didn't have to do anything to win this game. They have a first round, veteran QB and didn't ask him to carry the team. The Bengals have a young QB who needs playoff confidence and they threw the ball 50 some times. Can you imagine a game where Dalton only throws 16 passes?

The Bengals abandoned the run and put all the pressure on their QB behind a hurt offensive line.

That's the best observation I've seen yet. Andy Dalton is not Aaron Rodgers. He's not Drew Brees. He's not even Andrew Luck.

Andy Dalton made some ridiculous decisions. However, no one can say he was put in a position to succeed.

Sam motherfuckin' Wyche had them ready for big moments far more than Marvin. Fuckin' Wyche was into games. 

Sam Wyche? Dear God...

People use the phrase "good old days" because they prefer to think of happier times. Sam Wyche took the Bengals to the playoffs twice in eight years. His teams were fun to watch and he was a funny guy. The only reason his teams didn't break our hearts more often was because they played so many games that didn't mean anything.

I was alive for that too, you know. And when the lights got bright, his teams met the moment. He developed Boomer, transitioned from Kenny, and other than the bizarro 1987 strike debacle, gave this team a chance year in and year out. And when the playoffs did come around, his teams did not shrink from the moment.

I still can't get over the shock of the 4th and 3 play. As soon as I saw Dalton prepare to throw the ball deep, I shouted OH NO!

That was the worse fucking play call I've ever seen. We have two first round tight ends, Gio, and Hawkins, but instead we go for it all on fourth down? Unbelievable.

Whoa man, that is DEFINITELY wrong. 

Yeah. People have 100 percent reason to be mad at Andy and some legit reasons to want to move on. But saying it was all his fault is just plain idiotic.

If Gio doesn't fumble and aj doesn't drop his bomb we prob win the game. Hell I think gios fumble alone completely changes that game. Not that I blame Gio for the loss but like must smart people can see, a lot of people are to blame here.

In no particular order...

Andy
Marvin
Gruden
Oline
Gio
Aj
Dline
Linebackers

I thought the secondary played okay as did BjGe gresh and Marvin. That's about it. Oh and nuge I guess.

Btw I think we also really missed huber. Our first drive of the second half we got to like the 50. Huber prob pins that punt inside the 10 a good percent of the time. Mesko puts it in the endZone giving rivers a lot more room to lead the team down the field for the go ahead td. Not that mesko cost us the game by any means but still a fairly big play that goes unnoticed.

No it isn't. Your QB caused 3 turnovers none of which were the fault of anyone other than himself. Turnovers lose ballgames. The Chargers had zero. 

For the record we were losing the game before his first turnover. Doesn't mean the turnovers were killer or didn't have a huge impact on the game. But even while dalton was playing great through the first part of the third quarter, we were still losing.

For the record we were losing the game before his first turnover. Doesn't mean the turnovers were killer or didn't have a huge impact on the game. But even while dalton was playing great through the first part of the third quarter, we were still losing.

Yes we were losing by 4 points, points that you cant come back from if you keep turning the ball over.

Archived