Banners at Training Camp

Seriously. Defending Andy by trying to shit on AJ Green, one of the greatest things to happen to this franchise in years. You ought to be ashamed of yourself, young man.

Except AJ has shit himself in the playoffs too. Just like the defense. Pretty much 99% of the active roster has looked like shit in the playoffs.

One of the board members responded that this board would be dead soon because of that. Any clue who?

Wasn't me, but in all honesty I'd rather not be associated with a site that's going to be known for shitting on the QB who came in and succeeded beyond everyone's expectations after said site owner's unrequited man-crush pulled one of the biggest bitch moves in pro football.

If this is going to turn into another WDR circlejerk I truly want no part of it, I don't care who the mods are.

Hate on Dalton if it makes you feel better about yourself but I'm not going to support that.

Uhhh, do we have a conspiracy here or did Ryan tweet that?  I is confused.

Hope Andy doesn't find trash on his lawn tonight.

i doNOT condone that... what happens on the field stays there, fucking with peoples homes and family is off limits 10000%. as much as i dislike Dalton, i would never, EVER say anything to his wife or in front of his kids, that shit isnt cool.

furthermore people dont take jest very well on here or twitter i guess, i mean its spray paint on what appears to be white sheets... how serious can you take it?

and anyone THAT excited about aj mccarron is sketchy anyway...

wanting a QB who hasnt done shit all offseason with a tight shoulder and no nfl reps or experience is a bad idea... 12 months from now.. different story...

also a new offensive coordinator and a new QB is a bad idea.. you want the guy who knows the other guys and get communicate well is ideal... 

as much as i dont care for andy, i dont think anyone else should start the season..

i just fear what the season holds...

ALSO, how this differs from WDR nonsense.. this is about a player, they wanted to get rid of the owner.. that doesnt even make sense...

players come and go.. but dude owns the fucking team.. 

fans have signs against players they dislike all the time... 

Twitter is some sort of sacred place apparently. Doubt Go cares if you people get too worked up anyways.

There's always Jungle Noise, Bengals Zone, and Bengals Jungle to name a few places. I recommend the second. Decent people.

Except AJ has shit himself in the playoffs too. Just like the defense. Pretty much 99% of the active roster has looked like shit in the playoffs.

To quote Tom Brady's old lady, "He can't throw it to his fucking self." In more or less those words.

Tell me how horrible AJ Green is when he "shits himself" in the playoffs 3 years in a row.

It still amazed me how the defense for Andy's shitty performance in the playoffs is to point at other players. Yeah, well, THEYRE NOT THE FUCKING QUARTERBACK. Don't be stupid. It matters and there's a reason why EVERYONE harps on it. You HAVE to expect more from that position

Wasn't me, but in all honesty I'd rather not be associated with a site that's going to be known for shitting on the QB who came in and succeeded beyond everyone's expectations after said site owner's unrequited man-crush pulled one of the biggest bitch moves in pro football.

If this is going to turn into another WDR circlejerk I truly want no part of it, I don't care who the mods are.

Hate on Dalton if it makes you feel better about yourself but I'm not going to support that.

The Truth.

I'm glad there's a new place to discuss the team.

i cant figure out why anyone is getting worked up...  i didnt make the signs...  how someone takes "the truth" on TWITTER, to an AJ to AJ banner as being serious and gets upset is a level of internet crazy i didnt even know was out there...

sat there enjoying spending time at camp with the kids, found the banners funny, tweeted it to bengals andy and the bengals espn guy.. cuz it was funny..  i mean seriously.. spray paint on bed sheets... someone did that with their own time and money....  like it was a fleamarket super sale...

i doNOT condone that... what happens on the field stays there, fucking with peoples homes and family is off limits 10000%. as much as i dislike Dalton, i would never, EVER say anything to his wife or in front of his kids, that shit isnt cool.

furthermore people dont take jest very well on here or twitter i guess, i mean its spray paint on what appears to be white sheets... how serious can you take it?

and anyone THAT excited about aj mccarron is sketchy anyway...

wanting a QB who hasnt done shit all offseason with a tight shoulder and no nfl reps or experience is a bad idea... 12 months from now.. different story...

also a new offensive coordinator and a new QB is a bad idea.. you want the guy who knows the other guys and get communicate well is ideal... 

as much as i dont care for andy, i dont think anyone else should start the season..

i just fear what the season holds...

So . . . I'm confused. You didn't tweet the picture with "the truth"?

To quote Tom Brady's old lady, "He can't throw it to his fucking self." In more or less those words.

Tell me how horrible AJ Green is when he "shits himself" in the playoffs 3 years in a row.

It still amazed me how the defense for Andy's shitty performance in the playoffs is to point at other players. Yeah, well, THEYRE NOT THE FUCKING QUARTERBACK. Don't be stupid. It matters and there's a reason why EVERYONE harps on it. You HAVE to expect more from that position

calm it down nancy drew...

i cant figure out why anyone is getting worked up...  i didnt make the signs...  how someone takes "the truth" on TWITTER, to an AJ to AJ banner as being serious and gets upset is a level of internet crazy i didnt even know was out there...

sat there enjoying spending time at camp with the kids, found the banners funny, tweeted it to bengals andy and the bengals espn guy.. cuz it was funny..  i mean seriously.. spray paint on bed sheets... someone did that with their own time and money....  like it was a fleamarket super sale...

So . . . I'm confused. You didn't tweet the picture with "the truth"?

hope that helps.

I don't expect more from our 2nd round pick QB making pennies. Now if he signs a massive contract extension then my expectations will rise much much more. I'm not disappointed in his first 3 seasons. He's done more than 98% of the QBs in the NFL over their first 3 seasons. I've also noticed improvement in him each year too. He is not some savior that can do no wrong in my eye, but he's a lot better than a lot of people give him credit for.

I'm not sure why everyone is getting worked up either. I know you wouldn't personally attack a player like that in public.

I don't expect more from our 2nd round pick QB making pennies. Now if he signs a massive contract extension then my expectations will rise much much more. I'm not disappointed in his first 3 seasons. He's done more than 98% of the QBs in the NFL over their first 3 seasons. I've also noticed improvement in him each year too. He is not some savior that can do no wrong in my eye, but he's a lot better than a lot of people give him credit for.

This is actually very well put...

He's playing for a new contract, and from the looks of it he wants a lot of goddamn money. So I do expect more. Vontaze Burfict is making pennies, but I think if he started playing like Rey Maualuga people would be upset, regardless of his contract. I don't buy it.

Archived