!!!THE BROWNS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD!!!

This board is embarrassing right now. Every time we beat Pittsburgh or Pittsburgh has a bad loss someone links one of their message boards and people laugh at posts like all of these going on here. The team is extremely injured, 5-3-1 and people act like they are 0-9 with a fully healthy roster. There are way too many overreactions of joy when they win and way too many overreactions of hate when they lose. 

This board is embarrassing right now. Every time we beat Pittsburgh or Pittsburgh has a bad loss someone links one of their message boards and people laugh at posts like all of these going on here. The team is extremely injured, 5-3-1 and people act like they are 0-9 with a fully healthy roster. There are way too many overreactions of joy when they win and way too many overreactions of hate when they lose. 

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/11/07/andy-daltons-passer-rating-was-fifth-worst-since-1960-for-qbs-with-at-least-30-attempts/

Andy Dalton was awful Thursday night against the Cleveland Browns.

How bad exactly? There are a myriad of stats that try to put into perspective just how horrid Dalton was tonight in Cincinnati.

Dalton completed just 10 of 33 passes for 86 yards and three interceptions and a passer rating of 2.0......

I guess that means they shouldn't play anymore and should just pack it up until the draft.

I mean Dalton couldnt throw for shit. The line couldnt block anyone on this board. The defense couldn't tackle anyone. AJ did nothing right and none of the other receiving options could catch or get open. It happens...rarely does it all happen in the same game. It was ugly, but it isn't the end of the world or the season like people want to go on. Just like the playoffs hadn't started after week 3 when everyone wanted to boast about us being the "best team in the league after 3 weeks"

Sorry but there are different ways to lose a game.  Good teams don't lose at home  like we did yesterday. Remember when NE lost to Kansas City and people where talking about the end of an era with Brady and Bellicheat?  That game was on the road and Brady responded by kicking in our fucking teeth at home the next week.

We get our asses kicked in Indy and how do we respond....by barely beating a bad Baltimore Team at home.  Hell, Andy did his best to give the game away with yet another late game INT that put us behind but somehow we managed to win. 

How did we repond to the New England beat down?  Tied the fucking Panther at home?  Really?  Another 2 picks, one in the red zone in the 3rd quarter (Andy's favorite time to give the other team the ball back) returned for 80 yards?  Remember the 2 min drill in OT against Carolina?  It should be used as training film on how NOT TO execute the 2 minute drill.  

I guess that means they shouldn't play anymore and should just pack it up until the draft.

I mean Dalton couldnt throw for shit. The line couldnt block anyone on this board. The defense couldn't tackle anyone. AJ did nothing right and none of the other receiving options could catch or get open. It happens...rarely does it all happen in the same game. It was ugly, but it isn't the end of the world or the season like people want to go on. Just like the playoffs hadn't started after week 3 when everyone wanted to boast about us being the "best team in the league after 3 weeks"

It has happened in 3 games this year, New England, Indy and now at HOME in prime time against the Defending AFC Champions Cleveland Browns.

Oh stop being a drama queen.  "I guess that means they shouldn't play anymore and should just pack up until the draft".   Give me a fucking break.

The team is marginal at best.  Our playoff window has closed.  Our offense is easy to predict.  Our defense can't stop the run.  

it's not that they lost, I can handle a loss. It's how they lost. They looked like a high school team last night. Hell I can even stomach the beat down from the patriots. Who didn't see that coming? We got dominated by the Cleveland browns. Dominated by a browns team who had no receivers last night and missing arguably one of the best centers of the game oh and their starting tight end. Next time we play them we go to their house and they'll have Hawkins, Cameron and Josh Gordon back. I'm just tired of being embarrassed.

it's not that they lost, I can handle a loss. It's how they lost. They looked like a high school team last night. Hell I can even stomach the beat down from the patriots. Who didn't see that coming? We got dominated by the Cleveland browns. Dominated by a browns team who had no receivers last night and missing arguably one of the best centers of the game oh and their starting tight end. Next time we play them we go to their house and they'll have Hawkins, Cameron and Josh Gordon back. I'm just tired of being embarrassed.

Yeah, but we'll have Maualuga back!

LOL

Playoffs

This is an 8-8 team

Medicore Marvin

Just enough wins to keep from getting a blue-chip player in the draft.

Eh, probably 7-8-1. Sub-.500 marvin!

I can't see them ending up with 7 wins and I am not kidding.  I think the team is into total implosion and melt down mode.

Cap'n Marv is like the captain of the sinking Korean ferry and the first one in the lifeboat.

Just enough wins to keep from getting a blue-chip player in the draft.

Whoop de doo... the next Chris Perry or Dre Bustpatrick.

Archived