2015 and beyond - TV Talk

Go Skins

Maybe starting bloodlines next?  Between that or Daredevil.  I'm not really into the whole superhero thing, so Daredevil might not be my kind of thing?

Making a Murderer was really good, although very biased.  Anyone go through that yet?

Can't go wrong with either Bloodlines or DareDevil.

• 3 weeks later...

Watching the latest episode now.  They just kissed.  But Juliette is alive.

This is making me nervous. Grimm is one of my favorite shows and when I saw Juliette again I yelled out NO! at my TV.  She was getting annoying and I thought we had moved beyond her character, to the benefit of the story line. We could finally move past all the Juliette is ruining everything every week BS.

I hope she isn't around long. I feel the story can get better and move faster without her.

On a story related note, I do like the direction they seem to be going with Nick being the last hope for the Wesen now that the council is gone. Kind of like the enemy of my enemy is my friend type deal. Has promise.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 11:17 PM, Enon Bengal said:

The wife and I are really into Timeless, like it a lot so far...

I like it a lot too.  I was just going to ask if anyone else was into it.  They had me "hooked" from the end of the first episode. 

• 2 weeks later...

How far did you get into Westworld?  It's only 10 episodes and yes, it can move pretty slowly.

new topic:  just finished Jessica Jones, which is over a year old at this point. 

Can wholeheartedly recommend.  Luke Cage (the series, not the character) was similar except with Luke there was a heck of a lot more action (ok, violence). 

Sweeeeet Christmas!

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Liking Designated Survivor so far.

Happy that Bones, Grimm and Sleepy Hollow are finally starting up!

Sleepy Hallow is still on? Wife and I loved season one but could never get past season two, we've tried a couple of times.

Grimm is our favorite show ever, can't believe this is the last season.

Sleepy Hallow is still on? Wife and I loved season one but could never get past season two, we've tried a couple of times.
Grimm is our favorite show ever, can't believe this is the last season.

Same with Sleepy Hollow. They took a fun idea and took it too far. Last episode I saw was with the angel Gabriel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived