!!!THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ COLTS PRESEASON GAME THREAD!!!

McCarron needs better pocket awareness. Honestly, he looks just like Dalton facing a rush.

Not really. Line play deteriorated once we got people like fucking Dan France on the field. He was playing with the backup like from the get go and made great throws under pressure. 

If he looked just like Dalton under pressure, he would have thrown an interception already. Am I wrong?

Serious post here ... Alford is fast, but does Dalton have the arm to actually utilize his speed?

Why not? Don't think we would be utizing him as a deep threat as opposed to a Baby Hawk type player. Dunno how quick he is but that straight speed is ridiculous. Either way, I'd be impressed if Andy overthrew him

Why not? Don't think we would be utizing him as a deep threat as opposed to a Baby Hawk type player. Dunno how quick he is but that straight speed is ridiculous. Either way, I'd be impressed if Andy overthrew him

right.. him getting bubble screens and shit like that.. He is a dangerous player with the ball in his hands...

Serious post here ... Alford is fast, but does Dalton have the arm to actually utilize his speed?

Depends on which Dalton camp answers...

Yes, Dalton can utilize his speed. I don't see Alford as stretching the field like the one and only 15 Henry. However, I see Alford as being a YAC kind of guy IMHO

I will refrain from political statements on football side of forum. oops

Depends on which Dalton camp answers...

Yes, Dalton can utilize his speed. I don't see Alford as stretching the field like the one and only 15 Henry. However, I see Alford as being a YAC kind of guy IMHO

I will refrain from political statements on football side of forum. oops

So actually no, Dalton can't utilize his speed, but he can throw it out to him quick and let Alford utilize Alford's speed.

Archived