Why is THIS playoff game going to be different

Probably Dalton by then, but I think we win either way. Just a gut feeling, which is often wrong, but we are a damn good team. Our playoff fortunes are due to change.

May the calls and the bounces go our way, oh football gods.

^_^

Brady is gimpy. High ankle sprain, I think. Haven't seen anything lately. 

It's going to be different. Cincy is gonna win. The reason burdock and pac have shut there mouth is bc of Marv .  I see them playing more focused and with a mission.

Up here in NewEngland radio and television stations are cheering for bengals to win. Bastards are saying we're road kill and they fear Stealers. We need to beat the damn Stealers and kick the shit out of those arrogant pricks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the ace in the hole is going to be to #44.  OMG he was obliterating LBs against the Ravens.  I would love to see one of those Piss LBs step in the hole that Jake Fisher is charging through.  I think that is going to make a huge difference in Jeremy finding running room and taking the pressure of AJ Jr.  If we can runn the ball effectively and control the clock, this one is "ON TO NE"

Up here in NewEngland radio and television stations are cheering for bengals to win. Bastards are saying we're road kill and they fear Stealers. We need to beat the damn Stealers and kick the shit out of those arrogant pricks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, that is the perception of the playoff Bengals.  This week could start to become the changing of the guard. 

Archived