This team let Jonathan Joseph leave as well as Reggie Nelson.  Two that would be starting today.  Instead thy have Pacman who is too old, and frikkin Dre Kirkpatrick who is possibly the worst starter db in the NFL today.  We've got the offense, and we have the defensive line, but the backfield is and always has been a joke.

So all will know I've posted thousands of threads on the old Bengals board, so it's not like Im someone new coming on here talking shit.  Ive seen this shit all too many years.

1 minute ago, Champ Kind said:

No I'm tired of it! He's not a winner! He loses and flops in big games! Missed two easy throws and fumbled when it counted. He's not THE guy! 

Andy put them in position to score 31 points and gave AJ a shot to put them in winning position, all with his O-Line sitting in his lap all day.  Everything else is on the D and Nugent.

1 minute ago, HavePityPlease said:

Andy put them in position to score 31 points and gave AJ a shot to put them in winning position, all with his O-Line sitting in his lap all day.  Everything else is on the D and Nugent.

Yep. All on Nougat and Guenther's "Can't Believe it's Not Butter" defense

1 minute ago, fluhartz said:

The d-line has more to do with it than the dbs...
Cousins had all day

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

Your opinion is your opinion, and I respect it,  but the defensive backs gave up how many completions and how many yards??  Not one interception or even one pass breakup????  When a defensive backfield has about 60 passes to play with you'd expect at least one break up.  Every one of Cousin's in completions came from either a bad pass or simply the received didn't catch the ball.....and a ton of the completions were to wide ass open receivers.   I mean look at the stats against our DB's this year.  The problem on this team is as clear as day IMO.  In either case the teams needs to do some serious re-calibrating.

1 minute ago, swilson3828 said:

Your opinion is your opinion, and I respect it,  but the defensive backs gave up how many completions and how many yards??  Not one interception or even one pass breakup????  When a defensive backfield has about 60 passes to play with you'd expect at least one break up.  Every one of Cousin's in completions came from either a bad pass or simply the received didn't catch the ball.....and a ton of the completions were to wide ass open receivers.   I mean look at the stats against our DB's this year.  The problem on this team is as clear as day IMO.  In either case the teams needs to do some serious re-calibrating.

In fairness to the (horrible) defense, lots of those "bad passes" were throw aways from good coverage, and a little bit of penetration scaring Cousins.  It is clear that Cousins needs lots of space and time or he just chucks it away.  At least three of those throw aways were intentional grounding, at least by what I've seen Bengal QB's called for.

6 minutes ago, swilson3828 said:

Hmmm... Not one interception? George Illoka would beg to differ.

Re-building

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, swilson3828 said:

I assume you're talking about the Bengals and not every team lol

No in todays NFL if want a shot to win every game you have to put up about 30 every game. The rules have changed too much in favor of offense..............

This loss is on Dalton again.....Key interception late in game plus lost fumble at end of game.....same old fucking shit  over and over and yall want hang off dudes nuts.

9 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

In fairness to the (horrible) defense, lots of those "bad passes" were throw aways from good coverage, and a little bit of penetration scaring Cousins.  It is clear that Cousins needs lots of space and time or he just chucks it away.  At least three of those throw aways were intentional grounding, at least by what I've seen Bengal QB's called for.

I'll give that to you, so simply take away 10 passes....that's still 50 passes to have at least one break up or interception.  I've been a Bengals fan for 40 years, and the only times this team had a decent backfield was when Esiason was around and Billups and those boys.  This team have never, ever had a feared backfield where QB's were just scared to throw on you.   What have we had, two maybe 3 NFL pro bowl DB's in how many years??? I mean I understand the argument about the D line not getting much penetration, but you have to look at the Dline set-up and what they're going against.  I mean it's hard as hell to get past a 350lb guy blocking you, but the DB's they're often one on one and clearly get beat by their opponents just about every single time and usually it's not even close.

It's been brought to my attention that Illioka had a pick which I didn't see, so my bad on that one, but still........................

Always amusing watching people call for Andy's head after completing 65% of his passes for 300 yards. Not that its surprising.

His passing was sub par today, but that's not the issue. His decision making was horrible. Taking sacks when nothing was there instead of throwing it away. Than forcing pick to Eifert. That's been the bane of his existence while here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived