Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Duluoz said:

Every game Joe Burrow plays in is very worth watching....the enjoyment factor over last season is so much greater, I'm even watching highlights of the losses because JB is just so good.

 

I don't find it enjoyable that a talent like that is getting killed. He is amazing but watching the shit D and dumb coaching is still very frustrating. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Woo! All the third quarter Mixon runs came at my end zone. So beautiful.

we are gonna get it done this week.. I am betting a fortune on it.. like maybe even $20 

The NFL can't win.  People say "I don't want to hear politics, just play football," so the NFL takes the focus off the national anthem where you would see how some players kneel, some teams stay in th

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

 

I don't find it enjoyable that a talent like that is getting killed. He is amazing but watching the shit D and dumb coaching is still very frustrating. 

Infuriating....

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2020 at 2:18 PM, I_C_Deadpeople said:

 

I don't find it enjoyable that a talent like that is getting killed. He is amazing but watching the shit D and dumb coaching is still very frustrating. 

True, it's painful to watch Burrow take a beating the way he does, but it's such a treat as he surgically works a defense, when he's not getting tossed around like a rag doll.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tossed around...

Infuriates me to think that fucking family can sit up in there owner box and watch as their most herald prospect in their ownership gets 

Nothing tp protect him...

Sickening display of disloyalty to JB.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Tossed around...

Infuriates me to think that fucking family can sit up in there owner box and watch as their most herald prospect in their ownership gets 

Nothing tp protect him...

Sickening display of disloyalty to JB.

 

Nothing much they can do at this point in time....hopefully Xavier Su'a-Filo's back Sunday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Duluoz said:

Nothing much they can do at this point in time....hopefully Xavier Su'a-Filo's back Sunday.

 

Fuck that, they had the entire offseason to upgrade the OL & chose to do nothing.  They'll just wait for the fans to turn on him once he's Bungalized & then replace him.  Their checks keep coming either way.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Duluoz said:

Nothing much they can do at this point in time....hopefully Xavier Su'a-Filo's back Sunday.

The way things go with Bengals and Free Agents, generally speaking (not Reader) I'm wondering

if we are putting too many eggs in X-Man's basket.

 

Byrnes had one good game and the new defensive backs are a whole lotta Meh.

Ref the blown coverage TD last week that cost us the win and no OT.

 

Sure, get well quick, X, and get in there.

I'm sure we will see Redmond either this week or next and he can be the

next man up at jumping off sides and holding.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Duluoz said:

Nothing much they can do at this point in time....hopefully Xavier Su'a-Filo's back Sunday.

XSF has to help in pass protection which hes not bad at..

Btw...Price had a 11.1 pff pass protection ratingagainst the Eagles..

11.1!!! Wtf...

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

XSF has to help in pass protection which hes not bad at..

Btw...Price had a 11.1 pff pass protection ratingagainst the Eagles..

11.1!!! Wtf...

 

I know you're tired of hearing about it but how much more obvious can it be that their grades don't mean anything?

 

11,1?  Really?  Somehow 50 points worse than everyone else on the line because... why?

 

Tell me why it's 11.1 and not simply 11, and I might be able to take PFF seriously.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

 

I know you're tired of hearing about it but how much more obvious can it be that their grades don't mean anything?

 

11,1?  Really?  Somehow 50 points worse than everyone else on the line because... why?

 

Tell me why it's 11.1 and not simply 11, and I might be able to take PFF seriously.

Ok

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

 

I know you're tired of hearing about it but how much more obvious can it be that their grades don't mean anything?

 

11,1?  Really?  Somehow 50 points worse than everyone else on the line because... why?

 

Tell me why it's 11.1 and not simply 11, and I might be able to take PFF seriously.

It tells me when Price is out there on pass protection theyre basically playing with only 4 Olinemen...

And one if those is Hart....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Jax is going to score on us..

With Geno and Daniels out again the Dline will struggle..

Jax will double team Dunlap now instead og Geno which nullifies any pass rush from him..

Reader tire from excess snaps...

Garndner Minshoe? will have the needed time...

Have to outscore them bigtime..

And....God...please dont play Billy Price anymore...amen

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

It tells me when Price is out there on pass protection theyre basically playing with only 4 Olinemen...

And one if those is Hart....

 

 

Doubt you needed PFF to tell you that...

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Lol absolutely not but i like dark humor which the right side of this line provides each week...

 

yehhh never been a big fan of slapstick unless its old school like 3 Stooges or Keaton.  I don't think any of them are available.

 

i bet the many woke theories of Hart would be entertaining if explained in detail

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

 

yehhh never been a big fan of slapstick unless its old school like 3 Stooges or Keaton.  I don't think any of them are available.

 

i bet the many woke theories of Hart would be entertaining if explained in detail

Hart doesn't leave me much time to watch Jordan..

Another showtime fiasco

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bengals add Joe Mixon to injury report

 

Bengals running back Joe Mixon did not appear on the Week Four injury report. He does now.

On Saturday morning, the Bengals added Mixon to the injury report with a chest injury. He’s questionable for Sunday’s game against the Jaguars.

 

Mixon has 164 rushing yards through three games, with another 58 receiving yards. He has yet to score a touchdown this season.

 

The 0-2-1 Bengals are three-point favorites against the 1-2 Jaguars. Mixon’s injury makes me feel even better about picking Jacksonville. Their passing game couldn’t get going against Miami’s pass rush; with Geno Atkins still out for Cincinnati, quarterback Gardner Minshew should have more time to operate. Having receiver D.J. Chark (chest, back) back in the fold should also help.

 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/10/03/bengals-add-joe-mixon-to-injury-report/

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Griever said:

Bengals add Joe Mixon to injury report

 

Bengals running back Joe Mixon did not appear on the Week Four injury report. He does now.

On Saturday morning, the Bengals added Mixon to the injury report with a chest injury. He’s questionable for Sunday’s game against the Jaguars.

 

Mixon has 164 rushing yards through three games, with another 58 receiving yards. He has yet to score a touchdown this season.

 

The 0-2-1 Bengals are three-point favorites against the 1-2 Jaguars. Mixon’s injury makes me feel even better about picking Jacksonville. Their passing game couldn’t get going against Miami’s pass rush; with Geno Atkins still out for Cincinnati, quarterback Gardner Minshew should have more time to operate. Having receiver D.J. Chark (chest, back) back in the fold should also help.

 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/10/03/bengals-add-joe-mixon-to-injury-report/

 

very suspicious. Tank for Penei?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

You wanna tank for Sewell sit Burrow

not Mixon...

Id like to see Trayveon Williams get touches now....i like the kids style.. 

 

He'll be sitting soon enough. Couple of more 8 sack outings ought to do it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...