• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was firmly in the "no way in hell they fire Taylor" camp but honestly today kinda felt like a true jump the shark moment for this team, similar to Gary Reasons tugging at Dave Shula's cap. This one 

There aren't any slam dunk guys on that list. Eric Bienemy is going to be the hottest name in the off season but he likely won't be available until February and he doesn't even call the plays under An

Maybe... I want a coach that can bring in his own assistants not one that gives in to his wifes fathers friends and associates .. God Zach man up!!

Posted Images

17 hours ago, esjbh2 said:

I've been a homer fan for the Bengals most of my life...I always try to see the good from the bad...even in the dark periods.  But like you said, today's game really did feel different.  What a shitshow.  I'll try to see the bright side in the future...but I'm not ready for that today...maybe tomorrow.

just rolling through here after the nightmare that was yesterday.

I'm of the same mind as these guys....I thought "give Zach a chance".

He's had his chance. We can only pray that somebody upstairs is embarrassed by this crap.

1 hour ago, claptonrocks said:

Thot the same thing too..

Wonder why its listed  so high though..

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's 1.75 million, not 175 million. I think someone just forgot a decimal point. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BENGALS666 said:

I would ask Marvin back before Jeff Fisher. Zac is a mini Fisher anyway. 

Fisher can take a bunch of bums and make 'em 8-8.  Unfortunately, Fisher would also take the '85 Bears and make em 8-8.

Zac Shula is no Jeff Fisher.

1 hour ago, HOF dan said:

just rolling through here after the nightmare that was yesterday.

I'm of the same mind as these guys....I thought "give Zach a chance".

He's had his chance. We can only pray that somebody upstairs is embarrassed by this crap.

I am not sure the Brown family are capable of experiencing that emotion.  Maybe a system of mild electrical shocks?

giphy.webp

3 hours ago, spicoli said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's 1.75 million, not 175 million. I think someone just forgot a decimal point. 

Another website list the salary cap as $175 million and somehow that got listed as his net worth. 

If Taylor had $175 million in the bank he wouldn't be coaching the Bengals for half a million per year.

1 hour ago, PatternMaster said:

Another website list the salary cap as $175 million and somehow that got listed as his net worth. 

If Taylor had $175 million in the bank he wouldn't be coaching the Bengals for half a million per year.

Why would he? 

Even for that paltry sum hes a HC in the NFL..

Only 32 of those guys..

14 minutes ago, LostInDaJungle said:

No one has mentioned Matt Campbell? HC at Iowa State? He's an Ohio kid with an old school attitude and has been successful at turning around two programs. He'd be my first choice.

Hes on alot of lists..