Republicans

MichaelWeston

Has anyone here heard about Project 2025, the Trump playbook if he gets elected in 2024. Brought to you by the climate change deniers, anti-critical race theory loving, BLM hating, transgender rights opposing, and backers of defunding Ukraine.....the Heritage Foundation 

https://www.heritage.org/conservatism/commentary/project-2025

3 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

Has anyone here heard about Project 2025, the Trump playbook if he gets elected in 2024. Brought to you by the climate change deniers, anti-critical race theory loving, BLM hating, transgender rights opposing, and backers of defunding Ukraine.....the Heritage Foundation 

Good, let them keep marginalizing themselves until the party hopefully shatters.  I may never vote Republican but if we're going to be stuck in this 2 party system it'd be great if one of them wasn't completely batshit & hateful seditionists.  Make the Democrats offer something better than "at least we're not that guy!"

Not saying I would vote for someone like Romney over Biden but at least I'd have to think about it.

• Upvote 2

https://www.c-span.org/video/?530201-3/paul-dans-2025-presidential-transition-project#:~:text=WITH A NEARLY 1000 PAGE,MANY AS 50%2C000 FEDERAL WORKERS.

They want to give Trump the authority to fire over 50,000 government workers if he so chooses...as if Trump doesn't LOVE firing people, he is literally famous for firing people. 

These fascists need to be stopped. 

FWIW, I’ve given up trying to figure out polling on the Presidential race. You have 73% of Democrats saying they don’t want Biden to be the nominee in one poll, but no one is even close to him in other polls (partially because the only other person running against him right now is RFK Jr. And most Democrats don’t like him). Then on the Republican side you see a similar disconnect with Trump. Most Republicans don’t want him to be the nominee but he’s way ahead of the overcrowded Republican field. You have the age issue with Biden (and in all fairness Trump as he’s only 3 years younger but you never hear about it) and all the indictments with Trump. I cannot believe that with 330,000,000 people in this country, this is the best we can come up with to run for President? Neither one is running to do what’s best for this country. It’s all ego, and it’s sad. 

• Upvote 2

On 9/6/2023 at 9:40 PM, Shebengal said:

FWIW, I’ve given up trying to figure out polling on the Presidential race. You have 73% of Democrats saying they don’t want Biden to be the nominee in one poll, but no one is even close to him in other polls (partially because the only other person running against him right now is RFK Jr. And most Democrats don’t like him). Then on the Republican side you see a similar disconnect with Trump. Most Republicans don’t want him to be the nominee but he’s way ahead of the overcrowded Republican field. You have the age issue with Biden (and in all fairness Trump as he’s only 3 years younger but you never hear about it) and all the indictments with Trump. I cannot believe that with 330,000,000 people in this country, this is the best we can come up with to run for President? Neither one is running to do what’s best for this country. It’s all ego, and it’s sad. 

Well said!

As a country we can do a hell of a lot better than either Trump or Biden....can't we...if not we're screwed as neither one of them are very good at being President. 

This is what our Presidential debates look like.

• Upvote 1

Frank LaRose strikes again.

https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/politics/2023/09/14/ohio-to-share-voting-data-with-other-gop-states-after-leaving-eric/70850668007/

So, let me get this straight. You pull out of a bipartisan organization that provides more oversight in order to enter into individual agreements with Republican leaning states that will provide less oversight into election fraud because you don't like one of the heads of the organization debunking Trump's claims of voter fraud???

And this man wants to be Ohio's next senator. 

Wow. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/3/2023 at 6:01 PM, Shebengal said:

Right now, the Republicans are too busy cannibalizing themselves to take control of anything. 

Burn the whole party down, get the Qonspiracy nutjobs, bigots and religious extremists out from under their tent so they have something more to offer than multiple flavors of hate. There are still a few sane ones left there if they can somehow jettison the garbage.

16 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Burn the whole party down, get the Qonspiracy nutjobs, bigots and religious extremists out from under their tent so they have something more to offer than multiple flavors of hate. There are still a few sane ones left there if they can somehow jettison the garbage.

The more you comment about your twisted beliefs tells me your radical ideas are a detriment to America.

You have no values  just hatred in you.

On 9/6/2023 at 5:12 PM, PatternMaster said:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?530201-3/paul-dans-2025-presidential-transition-project#:~:text=WITH A NEARLY 1000 PAGE,MANY AS 50%2C000 FEDERAL WORKERS.

They want to give Trump the authority to fire over 50,000 government workers if he so chooses...as if Trump doesn't LOVE firing people, he is literally famous for firing people. 

These fascists need to be stopped. 

The government has too many employees as it is.

Alot just coast  on the job.

You wouldn't understand that .

Your to busy with your hated.

• Upvote 1

On 9/6/2023 at 12:45 PM, PatternMaster said:

BLM ..

What a farce that was.

They could care less about blacks.

Just another ploy to enrich themselves.

• Upvote 1

"They want to give Trump the authority to fire over 50,000 government workers if he so chooses...as if Trump doesn't LOVE firing people, he is literally famous for firing people."

50,000?? Child's play in comparison to what Vivek Ramaswamy wants to do if he is elected president. 

https://apnews.com/article/ramaswamy-2024-gop-slash-federal-workforce-layoffs-fbi-180ef9599a688ef68d6e51446baef4a7

Multiple sources have cited this and I heard it from his own mouth during the last debate. 

This kid is a punk who, by his own admission, likes to play devil's advocate. . For crying out loud, I have T-shirts and sweaters older than him that I still fit into and wear. 

He wants to be a younger Trump and is well on his way as his company is currently has 2 lawsuits against them, one for...wait for it... sexual discrimination and harassment. 

2 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

The more you comment about your twisted beliefs tells me your radical ideas are a detriment to America.

You have no values  just hatred in you.

That's a pretty weak attempt at "no, you!"

The only people I called out were:

1. Qonspiracy nutters - anti-science, flat earth, all the Democrats are pedos but the "good friend" of Epstein that ran teen beauty pageants will save us from them also they are shapeshifting lizard aliens.. OK.

2. Bigots. Self-explanatory one would hope.

3. Religious extremists. Basically soft-serve Sharia Law but white Jesus so it's ok types that see the Bible as a weapon to be wielded.

So uh, which one do you identify as?

But I have no values and am a detriment to America? Straight out of the fascism playbook, I suppose I should be sent to a camp for my own good right.. We both know that's where that talk is headed. And from a guy who supports someone that tried to overthrow the government.

Just fuck off, traitor. Your time has past.

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

That's a pretty weak attempt at "no, you!"

The only people I called out were:

1. Qonspiracy nutters - anti-science, flat earth, all the Democrats are pedos but the "good friend" of Epstein that ran teen beauty pageants will save us from them also they are shapeshifting lizard aliens.. OK.

2. Bigots. Self-explanatory one would hope.

3. Religious extremists. Basically soft-serve Sharia Law but white Jesus so it's ok types that see the Bible as a weapon to be wielded.

So uh, which one do you identify as?

But I have no values and am a detriment to America? Straight out of the fascism playbook, I suppose I should be sent to a camp for my own good right.. We both know that's where that talk is headed. And from a guy who supports someone that tried to overthrow the government.

Just fuck off, traitor. Your time has past.

Your views remind me of radical Islamic beliefs

Radical pieces of shit 

Bet you cheered when hamas bombed Israel..

6 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Your views remind me of radical Islamic beliefs

Radical pieces of shit 

Bet you cheered when hamas bombed Israel..

More projection & mirroring? C'mon man.

If you want to talk about Israel.. I don't see a good guy in that fight. Do think it's telling how most people only seem to give a shit about it when it's Israelis dying. Selling them bombs to drop in crowded Palestinian neighborhoods though, like as a daily reality? Change the channel.

8 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

More projection & mirroring? C'mon man.

If you want to talk about Israel.. I don't see a good guy in that fight. Do think it's telling how most people only seem to give a shit about it when it's Israelis dying. Selling them bombs to drop in crowded Palestinian neighborhoods though, like as a daily reality? Change the channel.

Showing your colors now.

I do believe  your Islamic

but don't have the balls to admit it.

Hopefully hamas terrorists are all destroyed in Gaza and everywhere in the world.

11 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Showing your colors now.

I do believe  your Islamic

but don't have the balls to admit it.

Hopefully hamas terrorists are all destroyed in Gaza and everywhere in the world.

More totalitarian hate, just kill em all blah blah.

The idea that I would be afraid of the likes of you Gravy Seal types is fucking comedy. If I were a Muslim (dumbass) I'd have no problem telling you. Everyone not like you is the enemy though so go ahead and assume whatever you want.

Just keep on marginalizing yourself &  become completely irrelevant. Christian white supremacy is doomed and you know it, it's why you're all pissed off and embracing this discount version of authoritarian demagoguery. Try not to lash out at the nearest WalMart or Mosque on the way down the drain okay?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Shebengal said:

"They want to give Trump the authority to fire over 50,000 government workers if he so chooses...as if Trump doesn't LOVE firing people, he is literally famous for firing people."

50,000?? Child's play in comparison to what Vivek Ramaswamy wants to do if he is elected president. 

https://apnews.com/article/ramaswamy-2024-gop-slash-federal-workforce-layoffs-fbi-180ef9599a688ef68d6e51446baef4a7

Multiple sources have cited this and I heard it from his own mouth during the last debate. 

This kid is a punk who, by his own admission, likes to play devil's advocate. . For crying out loud, I have T-shirts and sweaters older than him that I still fit into and wear. 

He wants to be a younger Trump and is well on his way as his company is currently has 2 lawsuits against them, one for...wait for it... sexual discrimination and harassment. 

And the Biden crime syndicate has never had sexual harassments placed on them.

Guess you like living living in a shit society the liberals haved turned this country into.

2 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

The idea that I would be afraid of the likes of you Gravy Seal types is fucking comedy. If I were a Muslim (dumbass) I'd have no problem telling you. Everyone not like you is the enemy though so go ahead and assume whatever you want.

Just keep on marginalizing yourself &  become completely irrelevant. Christian white supremacy is doomed, just try not to lash out at the nearest WalMart or Mosque on the way down the drain okay?

Your ideas  order terrorism.

Islamic pos..

8 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

And the Biden crime syndicate has never had sexual harassments placed on them.

Guess you like living living in a shit society the liberals haved turned this country into.

I'm sorry, which of the potential candidates is a convicted rapist again?

32 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Just keep on marginalizing yourself &  become completely irrelevant. Christian white supremacy is doomed and you know it, it's why you're all pissed off and embracing this discount version of authoritarian demagoguery. Try not to lash out at the nearest WalMart or Mosque on the way down the drain okay?

You hide your true faith like a coward.

Maybe religion is marginal to you.

You come on here and  blowout shit all the time about your hatred.

You've probably never served your country in any capacity .

Just  running your mouth to immpress Lord know who..

What al little man you are.

Worthless.

• Upvote 1