Keeping our enemies close: 2023

2 hours ago, High School Harry said:

“I wish the best for both of them. I hope they enjoy their life, maybe together, maybe not — most likely not,” ~ DonaldTrump on Taylor Swift and Travis the Swine  during the sit-down, which was published on Friday (Sept. 29).

Taylor Swift is peaking career wise.

Any personality wants to get time with her.

Kelce got his.

She'll write a hit sing about it.

Travis gets the pub..Taylor gets another hit 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, High School Harry said:

“I wish the best for both of them. I hope they enjoy their life, maybe together, maybe not — most likely not,” ~ DonaldTrump on Taylor Swift and Travis the Swine  during the sit-down, which was published on Friday (Sept. 29).

That's not what "wishing the best" means but OK, Donny

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Why would they “mail it in” if it possibly means putting distance between their closest competitor, and keeping pace with the Stealers?  

i think he means resting people that could maybe play to get them healthy by assuming they can win without them.

10 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

A long way to go ... Marathon not a sprint 

IMG_20230930_205549.jpg

most of all, the fans of the bengals, and on this site, seem to forget these scenarios every years, especially the past 3 years.

its like the "only X teams have made the playoffs going 0-3 since the SB era. who fucking cares, there are more regular season game and more playoff spots as of 2-3 years ago, so those stats are without any question, completely worthless.

6 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Yes but Im looking for it.

man if we can hit and shake up tannehill early its fucking over.

3 hours ago, Jungletiger said:

kinda wish he was, a trash QB who hasnt played in forever coming back with no chemistry.. sounds amazing.