Bengals Training Camp and Pre-season Thread -News and Obs - 2023

^ Re: lack of "lasers" 

I think the team should continue working with Browning (who has potential) ... But I have no faith in Siemian and would prefer they sign someone else like Reid Sinnett

Maybe the 49ers would give back Brandon Allen for a 7th rder? 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, dex said:

... I have had this sneaking suspicion for awhile now that Ivey might be a massive steal and just as good as Turner (maybe even better?)

He looks the part, more than any of the other CBs. 

Man if him and Turner are both starting quality the Bengals would be set with 4 top quality CBs ... A huge luxury and unheard of in this league. 

Didn't see Charlie Jones mentioned in any tweets today, but he apparently had an excellent day:

Jones, who came out of Purdue last season with 110 catches and Saturday's apt nickname 'Chuck Sizzle," made a handful of catches that included two of the leaping variety over the middle with plenty of separation.

Ivey had an interception intended for Jones, almost had another one on a deflection but barely stepped out of bounds, and knocked away a touchdown pass in a low red-zone drill from rookie wide receiver Andre Iosivas.

And second-round cornerback D.J. Turner, who earned a promotion as one of the best players on the field in the first three days of a training camp he begins each day in a breakfast club with Ivey, got a welcome to the NFL moment from the Bengals' pair of 1,000-yard receivers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1