This better not be y'all or I will have violent feelings

On 7/4/2023 at 6:13 AM, UncleEarl said:

What a collection of assholes.  I did want to see the video guy get his ass kicked though.  Mind your business.  

It is his business. That loose cart could hit his car. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, sois said:

It is his business. That loose cart could hit his car. 

While not returning a cart is not cool, the cart was stationary and there were plenty of places to park and avoid that cart.  Dude is just stirring up shit videoing people and hoping to get the exact reaction he got. 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

While not returning a cart is not cool, the cart was stationary and there were plenty of places to park and avoid that cart.  Dude is just stirring up shit videoing people and hoping to get the exact reaction he got. 

Stationary at the moment. I guess wind never happens in your world. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, UncleEarl said:

Spoken like someone who's never had a car damaged in a parking lot.  Not fun and never any witnesses or notes left resulting in damage claim, time lost, cost of insurance deductible and your car is never the same.  Sorry, but his is a hot button topic for me since I'm a car guy and people who are lazy, irresponsible, and "privileged" just piss me off...and yes it does impact others...frequently.  It's both ironic and comical that the idiots in that video are blabbering on about "personal property" and "touching/damaging personal property" when that is in fact the very issue but on the other side of the coin.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

If I see a stray cart I put it back myself or park somewhere else.  Put one back today at Costco.  

I’m not defending leaving a cart around.  I think the guy doing the video isn’t really about that.  He is looking to get a reaction and these people gave him what he wanted so he could make a video and get attention.  None of those people will change their ways.  Would have been funny see him get stomped.  

If that guy really wanted to make a difference and maybe get someone to change their ways he would have approached these people without a camera.  The camera is asking for trouble. 

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

If I see a stray cart I put it back myself or park somewhere else.  Put one back today at Costco.  

I’m not defending leaving a cart around.  I think the guy doing the video isn’t really about that.  He is looking to get a reaction and these people gave him what he wanted so he could make a video and get attention.  None of those people will change their ways.  Would have been funny see him get stomped.  

If that guy really wanted to make a difference and maybe get someone to change their ways he would have approached these people without a camera.  The camera is asking for trouble. 

The camera is for protection in case they get violent. 

He treats everyone nice and asks politely for them to return the cart. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UncleEarl said:

Its another way to rage internally..

Chill..

Not my business.

8 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

If this were Aldi’s, I’d return the damned cart 🛒 for them and get their quarter.

But people not returning carts annoys me, too. It takes what, 30 seconds?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sois said:

It would be better use of his “service”, if he would patrol the four corners of South Las Vegas Blvd./East Bridger Ave/South 6th St/East Clark Ave (around the Federal Courthouse). I had my car keyed not once, but twice while parking there for federal court business. 

He likely wouldn’t be able to say much to anyone down in that location—his life would likely end right there. 

(although the escape route to Atomic Liquors might be available) 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, sois said:

Bullshit.  He makes these videos for money.  He knows he is antagonizing people and that others will pay (watch) to see their reaction.  

8 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Bullshit.  He makes these videos for money.  He knows he is antagonizing people and that others will pay (watch) to see their reaction.  

He's doing a public service. I'm fine with him making money. 

He did a video in Japan. No confrontations, still entertaining. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...