Week 1 - Browns(stains) - News and Observations

24 minutes ago, Lawshark13 said:

I would absolutely love to see the Bengals up by 14 half early...and have Burrow with a pedestrian stat line at the end of the game because they got up early and pounded the ball for the remainder of the game.

Don't need fancy and flashy...just need a solid win and get out healthy.

Speaking of "see" and looking at the coverage map..

looks like you will, indeed, get to see the game.

Great news!

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Speaking of "see" and looking at the coverage map..

looks like you will, indeed, get to see the game.

Great news!

Luckily I've had Direct TV with the Ticket since I moved to our new house 5 years ago...but...need to sign up I guess for the YouTube version today to make sure I'm definitely covered. :) 

Hope to make it for a home game this season from Maine...if I do hope to see you and the other regulars at MOC fest...

• Upvote 2

Browns match up well against the Bengals... strong on both lines, very good running game. They've added Dalvin Tomlinson and Za'Darius Smith up front, and added Elijah Moore at WR, who is really talented. And I expect Watson to be better. 

Hoping for a Bengals' win of course, but even if/when it happens, I expect it to be really close. Maybe the new Cle FG kicker shanks one or two. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, texbengal said:

Browns match up well against the Bengals... strong on both lines, very good running game. They've added Dalvin Tomlinson and Za'Darius Smith up front, and added Elijah Moore at WR, who is really talented. And I expect Watson to be better. 

Hoping for a Bengals' win of course, but even if/when it happens, I expect it to be really close. Maybe the new Cle FG kicker shanks one or two. 

Vega line was 2.5 at Cleveland..

I believe they cover with a  close win..

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

The way for the Bengals to mitigate the Clowns pass rush is to get a score early, and perhaps a turnover, and then play with the lead.

This kind of "ugly" win, where you run the ball and do safe dump offs, is the way to beat Cleveland.

* Myles Garrett isn't any value to them if Burrow isn't taking 7 step drops. So I would only pass out of the shotgun as well. 

On Garrett. Spot on

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, texbengal said:

Or maybe Joe goes off on them big-time..😎

• Like 1