Oiltans Week

43 minutes ago, dex said:

Finger.

Yeah…. thumb, actually. Guessing it’s broken. Going on IR hopefully he’ll be back not long after the bye. 

The guy they signed - LB Devin Harper - nice pickup. Supposedly Dallas wanted to sign him back to their PS. Played in all the games this year,  but had a hold on a long PR last week that was bad. Still, I like his game. He’s big and he can run. 6th rounder last year. 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Griever said:

As expected

good fill in guy, if he can keep growing as a player he could be solid to have long term. but got lots of room for that growth still.

10 hours ago, High School Harry said:

I wonder if the great Irv Smith experiment is over?

I think this guy is supposed to be a better blocker.

pretty unlikely. why would it be? new team, new offense and only played with a broken QB and offense scheme thats odd and limited, he entire career here is gonna be judged on that? that would be absurd. 

10 hours ago, New Jersey Bengal said:

Ridiculous that we didn't draft a te

how so?

late round TE's are scrubs mostly for teams or a flyer.

and you wanted to use a high value pick on the 4th/5th offensive option instead of VITAL holes in the defensive secondary?

sounds like the absolute worst plan i have ever heard in my entire life. a WR would have even made more sense with all 3 contracts expiring in the next 2-3 years.

Wshington is hurt and out and hasnt palyed it seems. kinkaid has 24 yards per game and no scores. LaPorta playing well and having an impact, 1 score an 60 yards per game. Mayor has a single catch for 2 yards. Musgrave has 25 yards per game and no scores. Schoonmaker has 1 catch for 1 yard. Strange has 2 catches for 7 yards. Tucker kraft has 2 catches for 5 yards. Cam Latu hasnt recorded a stat.

thats your first three rounds TE's.

which one of those performances aside from La Porta are we itching to have? and th elions weapons kind of suck, St brown is solid but not a lot on the roster, so we wouldnt be giving laporta the targets the lions are at all.

6 hours ago, SmoothD said:

I thought he played well Monday night

def had a solid showing, be fun for him to have a Perine like showing in tennessee.