Sea-Tac SeaRat Week

8 minutes ago, Mikeslumina said:

Bit worried they sacked Daniel jones 9 times. 

their line actually sucks worse than ours surprisingly. 

image.png

wagner and Nwosu are to be reckoned with,  Reed is way better than volson, but if they double there stunting to the middle volson cant recover, but we have faced 3 pass rushed better than the seahawks, glad you brought this up, illl have to watch that game of theirs first.

also daniel jones is an idiot and sucks ass.

• Like 1

seahawks team rank is top 10 sliding in at 9 overall, and offense, is ranked 7th before today. but they are on bye, which sucks, they get 2 weeks to prepare for us. they are bottom half of the league in pass blocking.

overall 11th ranked defense, #3 in run defense. #6 in pass rush, 9 sakcs against jones is doingsome heavy lifting in this rating, with just 4 games, 17 total sacks, so in the other 3 games they averaged just under 3 per game. so human. 17 qb hits in 4 games as well. 4 per game. nothing outrageous. 3 batted passes.

witherspoon and love are playing lights out at corner and safety.

10 of their sakcs came on blitzes, which isnt shocking or anything, joe typically gets rid of the ball ,espeically now that he same some minor mobility.

They have really good corner. He matches up with chase. Our defense will get fits with heavy back walker, Seahawks  are  running team. They match up well against us, from what I saw in their games. Our defense is having trouble with crossers and switches from receivers Seahawks have two weeks to prepare. It’s gonna suck without tee these games coming up I would play if I was him with no contract. I hope I am wrong about seahags. . 

I cannot go Sunday and have my two tickets in the north end zone Section 124 seats 13-14 listed for $225 each on Ticketmaster but would significantly be happier if someone on here wants to go and could use them and would sell them here for $150 each.  If anyone sees this and is interested send me a DM and they are yours and I will take them off the ticket exchange listing.

--Aaron

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, BengalBacker said:

Thanks Jamie. If I had been taking better care of myself for the last 30 years, I wouldn't be where I am now, but I'll be 65 in a few months. Kind of living on borrowed time anyway.

Hope its something that you can get right with proper doctor advice. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Mikeslumina said:

They have really good corner. He matches up with chase. Our defense will get fits with heavy back walker, Seahawks  are  running team. They match up well against us, from what I saw in their games. Our defense is having trouble with crossers and switches from receivers Seahawks have two weeks to prepare. It’s gonna suck without tee these games coming up I would play if I was him with no contract. I hope I am wrong about seahags. . 

does he travel? if not we can just keep moving chase around, its rare for someone to truly travel these days.

18 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

I won’t be at this one. Please have a great time! 

lame

7 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Open as 3 point favorites

this is concerning, vegas has this game as a toss up and us 3 points for being at home?

hmmmm

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

does he travel? if not we can just keep moving chase around, its rare for someone to truly travel these days.

lame

this is concerning, vegas has this game as a toss up and us 3 points for being at home?

hmmmm

Time to test how good the Bengals really are with JB healthy.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, BengalBacker said:

Thanks Jamie. If I had been taking better care of myself for the last 30 years, I wouldn't be where I am now, but I'll be 65 in a few months. Kind of living on borrowed time anyway.

Not borrowed time.

A limit to how heath occurs in aging.

Do your best to stay healthy and active.

God bless you sir.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

at least mostly healthy, still getting treatment on the sidelin doesnt build the highest confidence, but its worked out.

would love to get this one, dont think we beat SF.

SF no...

They be the team the crram of the top now.

Bengals have many winnable games if they click..

• Upvote 1

Seahawks expect to have Jamal Adams and several others back in time to face Bengals

TIM BOOTH
Mon, October 9, 2023 at 7:14 PM CDT·2 min read

d4a292889901f7159db03fc8c881a2df

New York Giants quarterback Daniel Jones (8) tries to avoid Seattle Seahawks safety Jamal Adams (33) during the first quarter of an NFL football game, Monday, Oct. 2, 2023, in East Rutherford, N.J. (AP Photo/Frank Franklin II) (ASSOCIATED PRESS)

RENTON, Wash. (AP) — The Seattle Seahawks expect safety Jamal Adams to be cleared from the concussion protocol in the next couple of days and to play this week against Cincinnati, coach Pete Carroll said Monday.

The Seahawks returned from their bye week with a light practice to begin their preparations for the Bengals. Adams did not participate, but Carroll said the hope is he’ll be back on the field in a couple of days.

“He’s on the final stage, coming up, getting cleared and a pretty promising thought that he will be cleared (Tuesday),” Carroll said.

Adams played in his first game in more than a year last Monday when Seattle beat the New York Giants 24-3. But his return from a torn quadriceps tendon suffered in the 2022 season opener lasted less than a quarter after he suffered a concussion while making a tackle on New York quarterback Daniel Jones.

Adams had to be helped off the field and after being examined in a tent on the sideline was seen yelling at the unaffiliated on-field neurologist who assisted in the concussion diagnosis before being taken to the locker room.

Adams later apologized for his outburst, saying, “I wasn’t myself.” Carroll said Adams should be cut a little slack for the situation.

“He’s come back out of it and I think he’s done the very classy thing and how he’s handled it from that point,” Carroll said.

Seattle may also get starting left tackle Charles Cross back this week after he missed the last three games with a toe injury suffered in the season opener. Seattle’s bye week could allow Cross, left guard Damien Lewis (ankle), cornerback Tre Brown (concussion) and defensive tackle Jarran Reed (shin) to all make it back against the Bengals.

Defensive back Coby Bryant (toe) and right guard Phil Haynes (calf) will be evaluated later in the week.

“We’re hoping that this will be a really productive week for returning a few guys and so we’ll see how it goes,” Carroll said.

https://news.yahoo.com/seahawks-expect-jamal-adams-several-001421089.html

can someone correct me if im wrong, but i felt he hasnt palyed up to his contract since signing it, showing him at 78.8 coverage, missed one of 3 tackles attempted, and 71 overall, so obviously still good. but not like king of the nfl good like he was before..

he has few snaps, 4 coverage snaps in one single game. why did he miss games prior to week 4?

i tend to not worry about palyers coming back first time from injury, but he is talented enough to still potentially be a menace. so im kinda torn feelings wise