Sunday Games Thread

1 minute ago, alleycat said:

To be clear, I'm still rooting for winning out and taking the 5th seed. 

Cannot happen unless the defense starts to play better. That was not a good offense that racked up all of those yards and points against the Bengals yesterday .

7 minutes ago, dex said:

Cannot happen unless the defense starts to play better. That was not a good offense that racked up all of those yards and points against the Bengals yesterday .

They adjusted at halftime.

The defense was strong second half.

They're not great but they tough in RedZone.

If the Ravens clinch their goals they may tank final game.

I think they could win out.

4 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

They adjusted at halftime.

The defense was strong second half.

They're not great but they tough in RedZone.

If the Ravens clinch their goals they may tank final game.

I think they could win out.

The run defense is definitely not as good as it was last year. It was much better last year even with Reader missing a bunch of games around midseason. The Bengals have been making stars out of unknown RBs even with relatively few injuries on the defensive side. 

6 minutes ago, alleycat said:

Bengals in deep doo-doo with both of those results today. Their playoff chances dropped significantly, and will even more so if Bills win today. Looking more and more like they will have to win out just to get in.

Bears WR had the hail mary TD fall into his lap and pulled off a Tyler Boyd monumental f*ck up and drops it 😆

33 minutes ago, Paul said:

Bears WR had the hail mary TD fall into his lap and pulled off a Tyler Boyd monumental f*ck up and drops it 😆

This is the silver lining of the injuries this late season, win or lose to me. We're going to get the chance to define the NFL caliber of a bunch of our players that will go a LOOOOOONG way toward helping us make personnel decisions this off-season. And now add in the mix of a likely new top draft pick with a Browning trade (or a player for player trade, because I could see waiting past the draft to make a trade to ensure that Burrow is back before pulling any trigger). 

• Like 1