7 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

MjA0Mzc0NDA3MDkzNjkyMTky.webp

Well y'know there's clown behavior then there's letting your ex-con BIL magdump a pistol AK at high school kids playing with nerf guns on your suburban lawn.

For perspective, you know. 

It wouldn't be hard to replace his production and maybe even get a blocking RB in the bargain..  but what about all the smiles...

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

Well y'know there's clown behavior then there's letting your ex-con BIL magdump a pistol AK at high school kids playing with nerf guns on your suburban lawn.

For perspective, you know. 

It wouldn't be hard to replace his production and maybe even get a blocking RB in the bargain..  but what about all the smiles...

yeah cool but we both know he's not wrong about people saying that last year too, and just like last year he isn't getting cut this year either. He's going to play out his contract. 

6 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

yeah cool but we both know he's not wrong about people saying that last year too, and just like last year he isn't getting cut this year either. He's going to play out his contract. 

The fact that he's untouchable despite having every reason and excuse to cut him, and knows it, is a much bigger problem than Joe Mixon or even the OL in front of him.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

The fact that he's untouchable despite having every reason and excuse to cut him, and knows it, is a much bigger problem than Joe Mixon or even the OL in front of him.

He just rushed for 1000 yards with 50 catches. He had the 10th most runs of over 10 yards. 

8 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

He was 100% getting cut last year before he took a pay cut. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, T-Dub said:

I don't agree with Jaime.

I think they cut ties and find 

a replacement.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, claptonrocks said:

We all saw him play 

It wasn't impressive.

You know it 

I saw him hit the holes when they were there, once they went QB under center when Browning came in. Before they not so much.

For me this comes down to 2 things. Bad Oline run blocking and scheme. Mixon is not the problem.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MichaelWeston said:

I agree.....but I kind of think maybe it was.....Is there a condition where a group all sees something wrong?

Do you think Najee Harris is impressive? Look at their stats side by side.

Plodders. No elusiveness and can’t run away from linebackers or safeties. 0 threat to house one. Need more explosion from the position.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JC said:

Do you think Najee Harris is impressive? Look at their stats side by side.

Plodders. No elusiveness and can’t run away from linebackers or safeties. 0 threat to house one. Need more explosion from the position.

I think thats what I saw......But he averaged 4 yards a carry. Thats better than Barkley. 

4 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

I saw him hit the holes when they were there, once they went QB under center when Browning came in. Before they not so much.

For me this comes down to 2 things. Bad Oline run blocking and scheme. Mixon is not the problem.

Question...

What is our oline better at .

Run or Pass ?

54 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Question...

What is our oline better at .

Run or Pass ?

35 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Pass blocking. You'd think with Brown and Volson on our line, we could be a good left handed rushing team like we were in the 80s. But no. 

Yeah Pass. Volson isnt that good either though.

• Upvote 1