Rounds 2-3 Discussion: 2024 NFL Draft

4 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

You can already hear the announcers with the "Wilson to Wilson!  It's a Wilson connection!  Wilson squared!  The law firm of WIlson & Wilson! How many Wilsons does it take..." and so on.

Wilson to Wilson...Incomplete.😎

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, dex said:

Whatever else you want to say about the Bengals under this coaching staff, they go deep into the character aspect. As deep as any team in the NFL. This is not the Marvin Lewis era. They absolutely would not be taking Burton if they weren't sure he was a good dude overall.

Absolutely ..

Would love them to take CB Khyree Jackson.  Has the speed and measureables the Bengals look for, and he was productive in his 3 years, giving up only 2 TD's over that time with a 50% completion rate and under 8 yards per target.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

He punched a woman in the face.

I don't know if I would say "punched". 

A Tennessee fan seems to walk in front of him while storming the field and he sticks his arm out and graces her face. Not sure if you could call it a slap etc. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, BlackJesus said:

I don't know if I would say "punched". 

A Tennessee fan seems to walk in front of him while storming the field and he sticks his arm out and graces her face. Not sure if you could call it a slap etc. 

Watch the video she was taking, he got her pretty good.

3 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

Burton will have Chase-Troy Walters-Taylor and Burrow all there. I assume he will be fine. 

Also I am going to need to call a doctor because this isn't going down for 4 hours after watching this highlight reel. 

Exactly, his tape is great.  When assessing him I started from that and was surprised he was ranked by so many as a 3rd or 4th, then I googled out the character question - so I did an "aw shucks" and moved on.

Troy Franklin-Oregon
J'Tavion Sanders-Texas (2)

Malik Washington-Va (3) KR
Cade Stover-OSU (3) C ST
Jared Wiley-TCU (3)
Tanor Bortolini-Wisconsin (3) V
Beaux Limmer-Arkansas (3) V
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MichaelWeston said:

I love Malik Washington. I didn't want to double dip on WRs but I would for him. 

Again, we're on the same page here.  Washington was my idea of a perfect day 2-3 slot guy... the good thing about Burton is he should be able to play anywhere which gives Zac the flexibility to move the core 3 all over and not have to show his hand with personnel changes.