• No way, I want to keep the best back up in the league
    • Only if they were stupid enough to give us Abraham
    • Yes for a first round or second round pick
    • Yes for a third or fourth round pick
    • Yes for a fifth or sixth round pick
    • Yes for a seventh round pick
    • Yes for anything get rid of the bumb

Guest mongoloido
It would have to not only be a heck of a pricetag, but something Jon really wanted too. I want Kitna with the Bengals long after his career is done. I also think he is a big part of why Carson is playing well right now. I sure wouldn't want to jeopardize our season because the Jets are fucked at QB.

[quote name='The Carson Show' date='Sep 26 2005, 07:35 PM']who is the jets backup qb??
[right][post="158143"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
Jay Fiedler.
And I would trade Kitna to them for Fiedler and a second or third round pick.
In a heartbeat....

[quote name='Storm' date='Sep 26 2005, 09:51 PM']How ugle would it be if Palmer went down and Krenzel was a starter?
[right][post="158164"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
[img]http://www.battlehype.com/content/ugly/ugly%20woman/01.jpg[/img]

I vote no. We have a good thing going with him and Carson and I really don't think it's realistic for them to give us a first or second round pick for him...if so then it would be tempting. I agree with everyone who doesn't want Krenzel one snap away from the starting job...and I'm one of those insufferable homer Buckeye fans.

I wouldn't imagine them asking for Kitna because I think Vinny Testaverde is going to be thier QB, but if they offered a 1st or 2nd round pick, I would definitaly be tempted. But if they also offered us Abraham I think Marvin would have to pull the trigger. Also, I can't see the Bengals doing any of this without Kitna and Carsons approval. If Kitna feels it's for the best of the Bengals and himself, I'm sure he would allow the trade.

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='The Carson Show' date='Sep 26 2005, 08:35 PM']who is the jets backup qb??
[right][post="158143"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Feidler is the #2 QB, but he's out for 6+ weeks. That leaves Brooks Bollinger as their only healthy QB.

Guest BlackJesus
[i][b]There isn't a single player on the Jets that I would trade Kitna for right now.... not even Abraham who I really like

However I would trade Kitna for a 1st round pick from the Jets - which will be top 10 guaranteed..... But they would never do it. [/b][/i]

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Sep 26 2005, 09:33 PM'][i][b]There isn't a single player on the Jets that I would trade Kitna for right now.... not even Abraham who I really like

However I would trade Kitna for a 1st round pick from the Jets - which will be top 10 guaranteed..... But they would never do it.  [/b][/i]
[right][post="158182"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

What about Dewayne Robertson, BJ?

Im not sitting in on film sessions and QB meetings but it seems to be working well, the present group of QB's and coaches are making an excellent contribution to the play of the team. What can we do to screw that up? Are we self destructive , unable to handle success?

Character cannot exist without loyalty to those that contribute to achieving the shared goals of our life . I think the desire to shake things up would be better saved for a time when we arent winning.

Do I feel for the Jets? No, .. fuck them i have hated them since i sat at Riverfront and watched the officials ruin a game and give those assholes one break after another... we had our turn in the barrel .. and im in no hurry to climb back in.

Kit and Carson work well together lets enjoy the fruits of that and stay out of the Kool-Aid

[quote name='DanvilleBengal' date='Sep 27 2005, 12:37 AM']So you are comfortable with Krenzel backing up Palmer??? :blink:   :blink:
[right][post="158304"][/post][/right][/quote]

if palmer goes down, we are fucked either way.. i would rather see graham play QB than kitna, then atleast we can say "well shir man he IS a kicker, what do you expect" when he throws two picks and fumbles a hike and single handidly loses a game for us in a playoff hunt...

with kitna... we just have a shitty QB..

Archived